Chapter three

five years later:
Optimus Prime's age; 38

Ratchet's age 38

Adelaide's age: 32

Bee's age: 17

Cade Yeager's age; 35

Shane's age; 20

Lockdown's age; 32

Striker's age; 4

2017
It has been five years later, Bee and Adel were riding horses beside Cade's truck, they stopped at the theater, and explored the building, and they saw a beaten-up old truck.

"Yo, Snakeballs how much for the truck?" Cade asked. "Truck?" Snakeballs asked.

Cade was now 35 and he kept the dragon in for so many years and so did Tessa. Bee brought his little brother, Striker with him, Striker was brought to Bee and Adel in the middle of the night, and the person or bot left after knocking on the door

They took it home, and Tessa saw the old beaten-up Truck.

"Don't say anything, Tessa I spent my money on the truck so Cade didn't have to and I got you covered." Adel said. "Thanks, Adelaide." Tessa said. "Of course," Adel said. "Clear the space," Cade said.

Bee was excited to see what it looked like. Bee had his alt mode parked outside of the barn.

"Dad, we're lucky to have Adelaide here." Tessa said. "I know." Cade said. "He is lucky that I stuck around I'm not easy to get rid of."Adel said. "Yeah, I know,"Cade said. "So, how exactly are you going to take it apart?" Bumblebee asked. "I don't know Bryan." Cade said.

Cade began to work on his inventions and Tessa went back inside, Adelaide knew that Cade was trying to make life easier for his daughter. Bryan comforted Tessa. "He's trying, he is," Bumblebee said. "I know, Bryan," Tessa said.

Adel was looking out for her nephew and family and the Cemetary Wind because they were being hunted by them. Adel knew where Ratchet was, and she and her stallion saved her brother-in-law from Lockdown four years ago.

"It's not normal steel," Cade said. "I think banging a hammer on the truck is not a good idea, Bro." Adel said. "Would an alien killing machine do that?" Cade asked. Adel smacked Cade.

"Dumbass," She said in Cybertronian.

Bryan perked up his head. "Did you say 'not normal steel'?" Bumblebee asked. "Yeah, why?" Cade asked. "Bryan Don't!" Adel said. Bryan transformed. "That's my godfather, you saved his life." BumbleBee said.

"Really?" Tessa asked. "Yes, Cade, and Bee doesn't mean any harm." Adel said as she took the hammer from Cade and tossed it. "Really?" Cade asked. "Yes, you don't go hitting things, dude." Adel said. "I was proving a point," Cade said. "Still," Adel said. He walked away to take a break. "I know it's you, Prime, what did they do to you?" Adel asked. "It's me, Bee I'm 16 almost 17 solar cycles old now." Bumblebee said.

Adel was thinking about her family. Adel was a compassionate person/bot, but she never knew true love because she focused on her family and friends. Adel wanted to know what love was like, what it felt like to be in love with someone.  She never dated at all in her life and she's afraid of falling in love because she doesn't know what will happen if she fell in love. Adel misses her brother, Ratchet, Jazz, and Bee.

her best friend, Brother, and her brother-in-law: