4

The next day Ella woke up, her stomach feeling like if she made the wrong move she would spill the last three weeks of meals from with in, her eyes felt heavy, make up still laid on top of them, probably smudged

She rolled over in the large unfamiliar bed, stretching out her arms, her body feeling weak, the moments of last night flashing through her head, in broken pieces.

Ella slowly sat up realizing that she was in the bed alone. She scanned the floor for something to wrap herself in, settling on the sheet that was already loose from the corners of the bed.

"Good morning," she hummed finding Sebastian in the kitchen.

"Good morning," he softly smiled, standing in just a pair of boxers, "Coffee?"

"Yes please," she sighed getting into one of the tall dark wood chairs in front of the bar like kitchen counter, "Just sugar please"

He nodded turning around to make her request.

She still couldn't wrap her head around it, maybe due to the lingering effects of the alcohol, but the Sebastian Stan was standing in front of her, she didn't get star struck often, she grew up around celebrities, but something about him was just so different. She had even hooked up with other celebrities before, but something about this time felt...well different.

A second later he turned around handing her a white mug full of coffee, she gave him a soft thank you while reaching for the mug, trying to keep herself wrapped in the sheet.

"Do you want a t-shirt or something?" he chuckled watching her struggle.

"No, I'll grab my clothes and get out of your hair," she looked over her shoulder at her dress still on the living room floor.

"Take you're time, I have to go get ready for a meeting anyway," he took a sip of his own coffee. She just nodded as she took another sip of her coffee as she watched him walk away.

Ella took a deep breath and another drink of her coffee before forcing herself to get up then making her way over to her white dress that lay on the floor. She picked up the dress, letting the sheet fall to the floor as she pulled the dress back over her head.

She collected the rest of her items, folded the sheet, making herself as presentable as possible, then found a pen and a random piece of paper to write a short note:

i had fun, you know where to find me for round four ;) 

Just over an hour later Ella found herself showered and changed into a clean matching brown sweat set, sitting with her laptop in her lap, going through emails waiting until it was time to head over to Melissa's.

"Look who it is," Angela teased coming out of her bedroom. Ella scoffed at her as she finished typing her response to the email she had just read.

"Where'd you run off to?" Angela asked coming to sit beside her friend on the couch.

"I did what you told me to," Ella shrugged shyly, as she closed her laptop slowly setting it on the coffee table, "I let loose and met a guy"

"Stop!" Angela screamed, sitting up pin straight, "You're kidding! Tell me everything!"

"Uhm," Ella hummed, pulling her jacket sleeves over her hands, "Lets just leave it at I had fun, a lot of fun"

"Details, El! Details!"

"Okay honestly it was some of the best sex I've had in a while, when I tell you this man knows how to please a women's body," Ella blushed, excitingly looking over at Angela.

"Who is this man?" Angela pushed curiously.

"That will be staying a secret," Ella slowly nodded with a tight smile. Angela let out a groan, Ella had always been pretty secretive with her sexual partners.

"So that's translation for he's another one of your secret celebrity lovers," Angela nodded, "Do you think you'll see him again?"

"Not sure," Ella lied knowing she'd for sure see him again but not knowing if it would be on the same level.

"Did you get his number?"

"Not exactly"

"Then how are you going to see him again?"

Ella just lifted her shoulders up and down.

"You're impossible," Angela shook her head.

"How was your night?" Ella asked, changing the topic, pulling her legs up to the couch ready to listen to her friend.

"Good, after the club we just went back to his place, I only got back here like forty minutes ago, you were in the shower," she glanced down at her phone to check the time, "What are you doing later?"

"I have to go babysit for Thompson," Ella answered, resting her head back against the couch, "I think I'm going to try to take a nap though"

"Is babysitting apart of your job now?" Angela raised her brow.

"I guess, I mean I don't mind, I'm her assistant," Ella shrugged, "I do what she tells me to"

"She abuses your niceness," Angela sighed as she got up from the couch.

"I'm getting paid right? So it doesn't matter to me," Ella replied, shutting her eyes to fall asleep on the couch.