16 - Kei.

I had never thought that Kiyotaka would ever approach me.

I thought that after he had crushed my heart, he'd leave me alone for awhile.

That after he'd gone back with his lover, he'd just forget about me and allow me to cry in void isolated from the rest of this world.

It pains me to say that, to say that he's found someone already and that all I've done trying to pursue him; to make him realize my feelings for him have all been but useless.

Especially considering it's her, and that she was the one to swoop in and take him from me.

When I saw him with her, I couldn't think, couldn't move, I barely could breathe.

All I could describe my actions as were sporadic, uncontrolled, I was nearly pule.

My disbelief kept me from releasing the unexplainable feelings that were present within my heart when I saw Sakayanagi Arisu of Class A interlock lips with him; but after they both left silently, I couldn't hold it anymore.

All my anger in myself, all the pain which was contained within my heart, and the hate I mustered for her as well as myself was unleashed in a way that was the antithesis of my usual nature.

I felt truly.... hopeless, alone, as if my entire world had shattered while the shards which remained stabbed my feet; making me go on my knees.

And it was almost as if I was back in middle school - without friends, without anyone to save me.

And my tears hidden from the rest of the world.

But the funny thing was that I was expressing my emotions to the rest of the world.

I cried and punched the concrete floor, causing blood to spill, right out in the open; anyone could have seen me, the trees and the wind which wiped the droplets falling from my eyes and observed my outrage certainly did.

Yet no-one else saw me.

Again, Mother Nature was the only witness of my suffering.

And those feelings, the things I felt during that day remained with me.