{Chapter 1}

No wayyy, sh- she's kidding me right ?

"Mooom, you can't do that to meee, that's unfair !"

I still look at my Mom with a concern stare while she was standing right in front of me, hands across her hips, determined-

"C'mon Y/N, it can't be that bad ! What ? You're really, really scared to go there ?"

"I'm not going in that Camp, never !"

"Sorry but I already signed you up, it will be cool you'll see."

"Of course not ! There'll be like, so much peoples that I don't even known- I'm shy you remember ?"

"That's not a reason, and at least like that you'll made new friends ! I don't even remember the last time I see you with someone or even invited someone at home to eat-"

"But I have Aisha [you can put another name or your bestie's one] ! Doesn't she count ?"

"Yeaaah, but you're always with her, I'm not saying it's bad to have only one friend, on the contrary it's great but don't you have another friend ? And plus, Aisha went in the Maldives with her parents for the Summer so, actually...you'll spend all your vacations alone."

"Actually...I will spend them with you sooo it doesn't really mind-" I still have a little hope that my Mom ending not sending me in that Camp but-

"This time, it will be different- Y/N ? What's wrong ?"

As she start saying her sentence, my face fall apart and my lower lips fold over the upper ones. I wasn't about to cry, I think- but well, I started getting anxious and worried about what will happen at that Camp...

"*sigh* I know you're my Mom and I have to listen to you but, please don't force me to do something I hate so much that I'd rather jump off a cliff instead !"

Mom just look at me with a sadden stare then kneeled in front of me, then we just glance at each other during like, several seconds ? Then she sighed and said :

"Okay, okay, don't worry I understand...*sigh* and if you just stay at Camp for...one month ? Then I or you'll call me and if you still hate this Camp I would go get you over there"

I hurried saying "One week !"

"Three weeks ?"

"Okay then, two weeks that's my last word"

"Deal !" My Mom said with a little smile. "Okay, so...go prepare your stuff for tomorrow"

"Tomorrow ? Already ?"

"Yes the Camp has already started one week ago, plus three days so you'll go thursday (tomorrow)"

"Ah okay, then I can call you whenever I want ?"

"Yeah, obviously !"

"So if I call you tomorrow and I tell you that I hate the Camp, are you going to take me back at-" I didn't even finish my sentence that I can already hear my Mom laughing.

"*wheezee* Good try- HAHAHA- *sigh* Good try..."

"*Sigh* Worth a shot" I say with a little smirk.

My Mom chuckled and while trying to stop laughing she goes to the kitchen and tells me to wash my hands before lunch.

~Timeskip~

Y/N's POV:

After a long time preparing my stuff for tomorrow it was time to go to bed, I changed myself into my pajamas and settled down in my bed. Then I setting my alarm clock for 08:00am and even more, my Mom allow me to wake up at least at 9:0am so I take advantage :].

Thx for reading this chapter, I hope y'all like it and if you want me to do longer chapters just tell me :). Oh and they're all fifteen year old kids.