{Episode 3} - Oh, a friend

Y/n  was shaking on the ground when suddenly she heard a male voice...

"Oh no , are you okay lady !?" asked a boy with worries. When he saw Y/N's face he sight in relief, putting his right arm on his chest. Luckily her face wasn't burnt...

The girl was too stunned to speak. She carefully, looks behind her, at the place where the fireball could have gone. It knocked a poor tree who immediately took fire and suddenly a water jet appeared, surprised, Y/N takes a look at where the water jet could come from and...she quickly realizes that this boy was the originate of that water jet. The water was getting out of his right hand. Litteraly.

"What in the..." she starts but was again, too stunned to speak. All she can do is, glaring.

This is insane...THIS IS TOTALLY INSANE WHAT THE HECK MAN !?  She thought.

"Are you injured somewhere?" The boy asked looking worry for the girl. She snaps out of it and said no with a nod of her head. Then he holds out his hand at her, she took it and got up and now they're facing each other.

Y/N's POV:

As I got up I realised something.

Man, that boy is so tall ! I think to myself looking at him with attention.

He's a little tan skin with messy chestnut-brown hair, olive green eyes and cozy clothes ; a long white shirt with long sleeves, a grey jogging and white socks with white crocs.

"I'm okay thank you, even if you're the one who almost killed me but heh" I responded, shrugging my shoulders.

"I'm so sorry about that, I was practicing for a new trick and then you arrived and I freaked out thinking it was an counselor !"

I could see fear in his eyes and it made me realises that he was really upset.

"Don't worry tall guy, it's all forgotten and forgiven now, let's just, talk about something else."

He sighed in relief hearing my words, then he smiled. A kinda cute smile tho.

Is he a gecko in his secret life ? Okay no- I have to stop doing that...

Harrison's POV:

Woah, this girl actually forgive faster than anyone in this Camp. I wasn't exepting that...Wait- Did she said, tall guy ?

"Tall guy ? I repeated with a little smirk.

"Ah um- Pff, yeah sorry, so...what's your name ?" She asked.

"Harrison" I reply to her while leaning my hand, before she shakes it. "And you ?"

"Y/n, I'm new here and...well this place does not look like any normal camp as I can see."

I nodded before to say.

"This place isn't the best  and I can relate but if I can change your mind, the nature here is breathtaking and something happen almost every day."

"Every day ? What, like a event or something ?"

"Mostly drama but heh, it doesn't really matt-"

"Hey, that's my expression !" She says while greening.

"Ah, ha well now it's mine, do you have a problem with that ?" I answered with a fake attitude.

She just folded her arms accross her chest and start sulking while looking elsewhere.

"Oh my, are you mad small girl ?" I said while making fun of her. She gasped when she heard that.

Y/n's POV: