The note - chapter one

Bailey Pov

It's was the first day of high school and i was so excited for a new year since the death of my twin sister Bexley and nobody has ever found her body or any info of her suddenly death and some say she got covid or another says she got shot but nobody really knows how she died and so this when my story starts and it's my first day of new school and you must be wondering what do i mean of my first day at a new school will me and my parents have been moving a lot since the passed away of my twin sister bexley and i didn't really like the idea of moving a lot but i didn't have any say in this anyway let's start the story as i just woke up to my alarm and i turned my phone off and started to getting ready for school as i got change into my uniform and i left my room and to see my parents waiting for me downstairs and as i rush downstairs to the kitchen not saying a word to my parents and they pretty much give up on trying to get me to talk as i walked in the kitchen and i sat down at table and eating my breakfast until  a few minutes my parents walked in and sat at the table and started eating until my dad phones rings and he stood up picking his phones and left the kitchen and my mom stood from the chair and giving me a tight hug and a kiss on my forehead and say i have a good day at school and i just gave a her soft smiled and i stood up from my chair and  and grab my backpack and left the house and started waiting for the school bus at the bus sign and listening to music until a couple minutes the school bus arrival at my location and as the bus driver opens the door and i walked inside the school bus and looking somewhere to sit at the bus and until a girl with blonde hair and waving her hand for me to sit with her and so i sat down with her and her name was Kathy Cooper and we have the same classes together and we ate lunch at the lunch room and we got closer but she got used of me being quiet and she's the most quirky girl i have ever meet and she never stop smiling and as the bell rings letting us know that it was time to go home and as i went to my locker and a note fell of my locker and without question myself and i picked the note from the floor and quickly stuff it in my backpack and i decided when i get home to read the note and as i closed my locker and left the school hall and at the front of the school and my mom red jeep was parked at my school parking lot and confused to why she came to pick me up and i shrugged it off and went inside the car and my mom ask me how's was school and i just looked out the window saying nothing and my mom sighed softly and as she drive out the school parking lot and started driving home and we stayed in the car without a word to each other until we arrived home and as she started parking the car in front of our house and i got out the car and went inside my house and my dad glanced up from the chair but not saying a word to me and i walked upstairs to my room and opening my backpack and sticking out the note  and started reading the note and the notes say i know your secret that you have a twin that passed away but if you know want to find out who killed your twin sister and you must solved the mystery before your life is in danger and then let's solved the murder mystery before the killer comes after me as lay on my bed and i soon drift off to sleep and a few minutes after my parents came to my room and gave me a goodnight kiss and put a blanket on top of me and they turned off my nightstand and left and as i cuddle closer to the blanket that was my twin sister favorite blanket as i difrted off to sleep and as i fell into a deep sleep but some reason odd my dad came into my room but i was in the deep sleep and he grab my hair and say in deep voice and you would never solved the mystery of who killed your twin before midnight .