𝙤𝙣𝙚

CHAPTER ONE
"You have to fight"
——

Heavy breathing and stifled sobs can be heard as Jane stares at the ground in shock since Negan has already chosen and murdered his victim

Heavy breathing and stifled sobs can be heard as Jane stares at the ground in shock since Negan has already chosen and murdered his victim. "What? Was the joke that bad?" Negan taunts, kneeling by Rick with a bloodied Lucille in his hand. "I'm gonna kill you", Rick murmurs. Negan asks him to repeat himself. "Not today, not tomorrow....but, I'm gonna kill you." Rick repeats and Negan scoffs at the threat.

Jane lets out a few shaky breathes as she looks down at her arm and sees drops of blood staining her arm from Negan's chosen victim. "Oh.." Jane cries as she covers her mouth to hide her sobs as best as she can. "Simon. What did he have, a knife?" Negan asks as he stares into Rick's eyes. "He has a hatchet" Simon answers and Negan looks quite taken back. "A hatchet?" he asks an Simon nods his head and Negan forms a smile on his face.

"Simon's my right-hand man. Having one of those is important. I mean, what do you have left without them?" Negan asks as Jane feels the sudden urge to throw up before she lifts her head up to look over at Rick and Negan. "Do you have one? Maybe one of those fine people still breathing?" Negan asks and Rick turns his head away from him. "Oh... or did I..." Negan says a she lifts his bat and clicks his tongue imitating him bashing someone's head in.

"Give me his ax" Negan orders and Simon hands Negan Rick's ax, who then drags Rick inside the RV. "No.." Jane whispers as she looks down at the ground then over at the bloody remains of Negan's victim. His first victim to be exact... Who was it? Who is next? Only time will tell.

The group is still kneeling as Negan deliberates over who to kill, playing his game of "eeny, meeny, miny, moe". He lingers before announcing "you... are... it". He points Lucille at Abraham, revealing him to be the victim selected to be beaten to death. Abraham flashes a final peace sign to a devastated Sasha, before Negan strikes Lucille down on his head. "Suck... my... nuts." Abraham says defiantly, as he gets back up, as blood drips down his face. "Oh!" Jane cries out as everyone in the group cries as Negan continuously beats Abraham. "Haha! Did you hear that? He said, 'Suck my nuts'" Negan jokes recalling what Abraham say right before he died.

"Oh.. my goodness! Look at this!" Negan says as he swings his bat and splashes Abraham's blood on the side of Rick's cheek. "You guys, look at my dirty girl!" Negan states as he shows Lucille who is now covered in Abraham's blood and brains. Noting Rosita's extreme terror and anguish, Negan asks if she and Abraham were together but Rosita stays silent and Negan demands she look up at Lucille, "You should know there was a reason for all of this. Red— and hell, he was, is and will forever be red. He just took one or six or seven for the team!" Negan shouts before he pushes Lucille back in Rosita's face, "So take... a damn look" Negan orders and Rosita continues to look away which makes Negan more upset. "Take a damn look!" He shouts.

Enraged, Daryl leaps up, punching Negan in the face before he is subdued by two Saviors. Dwight points Daryl's crossbow at his head. "No! No!" Joslyn cries out as she tries to rush to Daryl but Arat grabs Joslyn by her Jacket and drags her back to her spot in the lineup. "That. Oh my! That... is a no-no. The whole thing— not one but of that shit flies here" Negan states as Daryl lays on the ground. "Don't.. touch him" Joslyn mumbles out. "Negan, looks like our girl has something to say" Arat calls out as she pulls Joslyn by her hair and forces her to stand up.