the talk

I was pushed into the room with ease, shocked about freddy new found strength. " talk? What is it you want to talk about Dear Freddy?"

Freddy closed to door with a sigh.... he sat down on a chair and looked down... " freddy there is something I wanted to tell you but I'm not sure how you'll take it"

I looked at freddy with deep concern, would could this be? Whatever is making my dear friend sad will pay

" freddy! What's wrong?? Please.. talk to me "

The image right infront if me broke my heart

Freddy sighed again... " the thing I wanted to talk to you about is... leo.. will you be the ed to my sheeran?

 will you be the ed to my sheeran?

"Oh freddy...of course I'll be the ed to your Sheeran!. (Ew gingers gross) I love you so much" freddy stared up at leo and before leo could even say another word freddy leaped up and gave leo the juiciest once upon a star breath taking kiss ever.

They kissed for about an hour without taking a breath because...(well why not DONT JUDGE THEM).. Ahem... leo was the first to break the kiss after noticing freddy turned the color of his left pinkie toe 🤢

"My dear freddy you dont know how much I love you even if your ginger 😔"

Leo picked freddy up bridal style and carried then over to freddy's bed and sat down on the bed gently

Leo gently said to freddy " hey baby girl, as much as I love kissing you I think we should really go to bed it's been a long day. We have a long day tomorrow so you should rest. " freddy let out a Yawn in agreement.

Leo got up to leave but he felt a tug at his sleeve. He turned around to look at freddy " please dont go, stay here with me tonight" leo blushed but didn't fight back. Blah blah blah freddy is the big spoon ironically blah blah blah I dont feel like typing.