nine

Mark and Yuta were sitting in the living room, watching some Youtube videos on Yuta's phone on the couch as they heard the doorbell ring, looking at each other.

"Did Taeyong hyung said anything about anyone coming today?" Mark asked Yuta.

"He said Seungmin and Suji." Yuta blantly replied as Mark got up from the couch to open the door, indeed revealing Seungmin and Suji.

"Hey." Seungmin spoke as Suji came through the door without a greeting. Mark expected her intentions though.

"You still on good terms with her? I know she's your cousin and all." Mark closed the door after Seungmin came into the door.

"I don't know, I feel like I should be the one taking care of her but she has her elder rights which is annoying to me. I truly can't understand what's in her head." Seungmin sighed with Mark patting on his shoulder.

"It's okay Seungmin, I still think you're still a good cousin to her. All of our team thinks that." Mark reassured him.

"Thanks Mark hyung." Seungmin's lips formed into a smile, walking to the dining room with Mark to catch up on their recent endeavors.

-

"Yuta." Suji walked up to him who was sitting on the couch. "Do you know where Doyoung is? He isn't in his room."

"Why would you walk into his room?" Yuta narrowed his eyebrows.

"Firstly, I knocked." Suji defended herself. "And there wasn't an answer."

"Oh, he's just out with Minjung." Yuta replied on the spot, not caring what the girl thinks.

"Minjung... that girl..." Suji bitterly whispered to herself, loud enough for Yuta to hear. Yuta pretended that he didn't hear her, giving a moment of silence.

"Is there something wrong?" Yuta asked Suji who remained in her position for a while now.

Suji blinked again, getting rid of her thoughts to sit on the couch perpendicular to where Yuta was sitting, crossing her arms. "I'll just wait till he get home."

"Suit yourself." Yuta leaned back on his chair, taking out his phone to watch soccer videos on Youtube.

As Yuta was watching videos, Jaehyun had came downstairs to the living room, yawning since he just finished his afternoon nap. He noticed a visitor in the living room.

"Oh hey Suji noona." Jaehyun casually waved, passing the living room.

"Oh yeah!" Suji bolted up from her seat, turning towards Jaehyun. "You promised me that you would teach me guitar the other day!"

Jaehyun mentally facepalmed himself, remembering he made the promise with Suji. A promise is a promise and Suji is still techinally a family member, internally sighing.

"Give me a second to get a snack and then I can teach you guitar in the living room." Jaehyun responded with Suji happily clapping her hands.

-

Doyoung and Minjung came home from the beach, now entering the mansion from the front door. Doyoung noticed there were extra shoes on the ground while Minjung didn't notice anything, making sure she had everything that was needed to bring back into the house.

"Oh Doyoung!" Suji ran up to him, giving him a tight hug as his hands were full to hug her back. "I was waiting for you?"

"Oh really?" Doyoung was flustered at her actions. "I didn't know you were coming today. Sorry about that."

"It's okay. Where did you go?" Suji's attention was to him, completely ignoring Minjung who was witnessing their conversation on the side.

"Minjung and I went to the beach and-" Doyoung's storytelling was interrupted when Suji made him drop all of his stuff on purpose, pulling him away. " Jaehyun taught me some guitar! Want to see?"