Chapter Two:Renovations

January 22, 2025
Tokyo, Japan
8:15 AM
————————————————————————
(Third Person)
Y/N's eyes slowly opened. His body felt drained."She really meant all night long didn't she?" He thought to himself whilst laughing quietly as to not wake up the woman sleeping on his chest. Carefully he brushed Touka's bangs out of her face."She looks so damn cute when she's sleeping." He thought before kissing her forehead.

This would awake the sleeping woman. With a tired smile, she placed a kiss on his lips."Morning handsome." "Morning. How are you feeling?" Y/N questioned as he admired the shiny ring on her finger."I feel amazing all, thanks, to you." She placed another kiss on his lips before saying,"So what should we do today Mr. L/N?"

"You know I was thinking we could just stay like this for a good while since it's cold out. But I could go for some breakfast right now." Right as he spoke Touka's stomach growled."Yeah I think that sounds good to." She said as they both laughed a little. Y/N slipped on some boxers and sweats before getting out of bed.

"How about I bring you some breakfast and we can eat in bed?" That seemed to please the violet haired beauty."I'd like that. Could you make some coffee to?" She pleaded."Sure thing Touka-Chan." Touka watched as her fiancé prepared her along with himself a meal. Her eyes scanned him from head to toe.

"Here you go my love." He said and handed her a plate and a cup. She quickly dug into her food and drank her coffee as did the man next to her."Hey how about we start painting our work office today?" Y/N questioned as he chugged the rest of his coffee."Yeah that'd probably be a good idea. We've procrastinated long enough so might as well just get it done."

The two of them finished eating before getting dressed. Y/N grabbed a paint bucket before along with paint rollers."You ready?" He asked looking at his fiancé."Yup. Let's get this started." An hour passed before they finished two of the four walls."Wow you did a good job what do you think about mine?" Touka questioned.

"It looks as if someone handed Hellen Keller a paint roller and signed her to paint the wall." Y/N said making the woman roll her eyes."Haha very funny wise ass." Touka said making him laugh a little more."I'm just joking dummy you did really good. Let's take a break for now and we can continue later on. But let's take a quick water break."

The two sat on the floor of the room both feeling a little tired. Y/N sipped on his water bottle before glancing over at his fiancé. She sat next to him chugging her water. Her skin glistened with a coat of sweat. Her now long hair was tied up in a ponytail with two strands hanging out by each side of her face.

Y/N couldn't help but be mesmerized by the woman."You look really pretty Touka-Chan." The sudden compliment had her flustered and turning red. The man next to her laughed a little."Even though we've been together a couple years you still get all embarrassed when I compliment you."

"Whatever. Are you ready to finish up the room you doof?" She asked whilst wiping sweat off her forehead."Hold on one second." Y/N said before quickly stealing a kiss."Geez if you're gonna kiss me give me a real one." She said with a red blush on her cheeks. Ever so gently he placed another on her lips.

"Alright let's get back to painting Mr." Touka said breaking the kiss. They both got up and picked up their paint rollers. Over the course of an hour they finished up painting the room. The couple examined the room feeling satisfied with the outcome."Ya know it doesn't look half bad. Once this all dries we can move in the furniture."

"Yeah we did pretty good. High-five." Touka said as they slapped their hands together."What should we do in celebration now that we've finished?" Y/N questioned as he wiped sweat off his forehead."We should take a long ass nap. I'm still drained from last night." She responded taking a sip from a water bottle."You're drained?" He asked in a joking kinda tone.