1.

The diary was stuffed under her mattress. I paused, looking at it. She was gone but here was a window into her private thoughts.

Did i want to know? Would it be a violence to her memory to read it? or did it matter now she was lost to me? Did the dead care for her privacy?

I fingered the cover, tracing the pattern of the Celtic designs on the, rough papery cover. The i held it to my face and inhaled, hoping it would smell of her. Then, as the tears flowed from unblinking eyes, I kissed the cover and put it to one side.

Whatever she wanted me, to know in life she told me herself. She never meant this to be read and so i must destory it or bury it with her. Respecting her memory means respecting her wishes.

As i turn around, i let the air seep in my lungs slowly. Looking up i see Mrs. Blue, her deep blue eyes locked with mine. They remind me so much of... her

"oh harry sweetie.. you can't keep doing this to yourself, you need to move on.

Move on..move on?

how can i move on from her?

I am still in love with her.. she was beautiful, generous, caring. I can go on and on describing how much i love her. I didn't realize how much she meant to me until i lost her.

As i come back to reality.. Mrs. Blue's brows drew together, eyes darting in concern.

"I'm fine Mrs. Blue don't worry about me" I implied.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I lied. I looked around the room one last time before i leave.

"I should get going now, thanks for letting me into her room." I mumbled.

"No problem sweetie, come back anytime." She reasurred.

I had a feeling she was lying to me.. i bet she's sick of me already. I would visit her house twice a week if i can just to step a foot inside her room.

It's been three years already harry.. move on! but i know i will never be ready.

As i exit her fancy house, i pace to my old rusted Ford Ranger. From there I turned around and looked back once again...thinking this could be my last time here. I start up the car and eventually drive away.

__________________________________________________________________________

So that's the first chapter i hope you guys like it! I know i ended the chapter really badly I had writers block :/ Hopefully next chapter would be better! Please vote and comment i want to know what you guys think about it so far!

All the love, Faith x.