2

'The accident'

*Flashback*

"B-bad news?" I stuttered out.

"Well there's also good news. Aria is out of surgery and she's stable. The bad news is," He paused, trying to find the right words to say. "I'm sorry, harry but Aria is in a comma. We're not sure when, or if, she'll wake up."

His words fell on me like a cold blanket. And then I passed out.

****

I woke up in a hospital bed. I sat up slowly, trying to remember what exactly had happened.

"Mr. Styles" I heard the doctor say. I turned in the direction of his voice and found him sitting in a chair by my bed.

I rubbed my temples, feeling a
headache coming on. "What happened?"

A sad look crossed his face. "Well, you passed out about an hour ago, after-after I gave you the news about Aria..."

It all came back to me. Aria was in a car crash, she was in surgery, She was in a comma, she may never wake up.

"Sir?" I asked hesitantly, tears stinging my eyes. "Do you-do you think she will e-ever wake up?"

"I don't know, Harry." He answered honestly, pain and sympathy seeping into his words. "I don't know."....

*end of flashback*

AHHHHH this chapter is soooooo short.. sorry guys I may add more to the chapter Hopefully by tomorrow 😌 but I hope u enjoy?!

~Please vote and comment! x.