2 {Who are you?}

(Dustfinger POV)
Why was Silvertongue being so selfish? I wanted to get back to my home, but he has to get his wife back. Doesn't he understand? I NEED to get back to my home, my world.

"I need to get my wife back!" Silvertongue shouted crossly.

" And I need to get my home back." I pleaded him. In the distance, I heard footsteps, it was a person I'd never seen before, but they looked amazing.They had H/L H/C hair that fit perfectly with their face shape, and amazing
E/C eyes that shone and glimmered in the evening sun.

"What's happening Mo? Who are you?" they said, eyes wide. I couldn't say anything, I was too amazed by their looks. Luckily, Silvertongue answered for me.

"Everything's fine Y/N, this is Dustfinger, he's an old acquaintance of mine."

So their name is Y/N, it suits them so well.
Y/N... I said their name in my head a few times, it felt so natural to say, I immediately adored them so, so much.

"I see... But why were you arguing and what does this have to do with Resa?" they asked, still a bit taken aback. Before Silvertongue could say anything, I reached out for the bag, but I was too late, he swung his arm at me and ran off to find Meggie. Gwin went after him straight away, jumping and scratching.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" they questioned, as they leaned over me. I was fine but I couldn't get the words out. Suddenly, Silvertongue was behind them, telling them to come with him. They protested at first, and asked me if I was okay, before running after Silvertongue to his van. I'll just follow them.

•••Time Skip•••
(Dustfinger POV)
My heart was racing, I had been walking to this house for ages. Gwin went off hunting as I walked over to the large house. I went straight to the room Silvertongue was in and I told him he should've listened and that I had turned to Capricorn. He rushed out of the room after hearing clattering noises. I stayed there for a minute or two before I heard something, Y/N's voice, I think they were reading something maybe to Meggie. After I had listened for about 30 seconds, I heard a scream, it was Y/N's voice.

" If Basta even touches them, I'm going to set him on fire" I grumbled as I rushed to the room they were in. Elinor was shouting about her books, Silvertongue and Meggie were hugging each other, and I couldn't see Y/N until I heard faint cries coming from behind a wrecked bookcase. Basta had his knife to their throat, they looked so scared. I strode over to Basta and lit fire on my hands, grabbing him by his fat shoulders.

"Don't even touch them, I told you nobody gets hurt." I ordered, I could hear them crying, I wish I could've gone over and hugged them, telling them everything was okay. I focused on Basta, who was whimpering like an idiot saying something along the lines of 'Demons be repelled' I didn't care, I let go of him and went over to Y/N. They had sunk to the floor in a crying mess and I helped them up, then I noticed blood dripping from their arm. Basta had carved a small 'B' into their forearm. I was fuming, that's why Basta was acting even stranger than usual, I would deal with him later. I took off a a small dark brown bandana from my wrist and wrapped it around the cut.I took them outside and into the van with me. They had fallen asleep in the van, resting their head on my shoulder. A pang of guilt struck me as I realised the horrible place I was taking them to, what if Capricorn tried to kill them? Most importantly, did I want to go home after meeting them?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
666 words lol
I hope you enjoyed this paragraph, I am writing this in the school bathroom so pray for me that i don't get caught!
<3