" What The Fuck Carl"

Your one of the Gallaghers and you are 22 years old taking care of everyone mostly like Fiona. Your brother Carl went to juvie a few months ago and when you were in court with him he claimed he was going to make juvie his 'bitch' and if I'm being honest I kinda slapped him in front of the judge when he said that. He tried to beat me up but he was in cuffs so when he walked out of the court room I stood there with my arms crossed with a irritated face why he was trying to squirm out of the cuffs. He went to juvie in July it is now September so it's been awhile since anyone has heard from him or seen him. I was organizing Ian's drawers until I hear a door slam open downstairs. I jumped but ran downstairs and when I was about down the stairs I grabbed the brown chipped up dirty bat off the wall. I jumped to the front door and had the bat in my hands on my shoulder ready to swing but I couldn't believe who I saw..... It was..Carl Gallagher.

" Oh my god..Carl?" I say dropping bat and putting my hand over my mouth slightly.

" That's me Dog... GALLAGHERS I AM BACK"  Carl screamed walking in holding out his arms.

" Carl shut  the fuck up Liam's  sleeping" I say putting my hand over his mouth.

" Damn I just got back calm down" Car says walking into the kitchen and into the fridge.

" Carl what the fuck did you do to your hair"  i say following him.

" Oh you like it"  Carl says stroking his hair why the fridge door closes.

" Fuck no your hair was fine why did you have to go cornrows those are a pain to get out" I say complaining why slamming my hands on the counter.

"When I'm ready for them to come out I'll ask V chill" Carl says walking to the couch.

" Why do you look like a criminal already"  I ask carl why following him once again.

" People call me White chocolate  for a reason"  Carl responds taking his spoon and stuffing it into his chocolate pudding.

My jaw dropped.

" What the fuck have I walked into" I say to myself as I walk back upstairs with my hand in my head.