Part 2

The kiss felt like it lasted hours, and it would've if they hadn't realised what they were doing. Neither of them had ever felt like this before. Obviously they've both kissed other people but it felt different with each other. It felt right. It felt like the world finally had meaning. Like everything was going to be ok.
"Amy I am so sorry" said rosa "I just-"
"No I'm sorry I..."
They stare at each-other, neither knowing what to do. They both wanted to to hug each other so they could feel safe again but Rosa just said "I'll walk you home"

They walk out of Shaws and as they start walking a gust of wind blew over them.
"Wow it's really cold out here" Said amy
"Here." replied rosa while putting her leather jacket over Amy's shoulder.
Amy smiled and then stopped walking.
"Are you ok?" Asked Rosa, nervous that she did something wrong
"Yeah I'm fine I just... I'm sorry, I don't want to give you the wrong idea I just-" Amy said, trying to tell Rosa that she wasn't stopping because she didn't like what was happening but she was overwhelmed with emotion and just needed a second to breathe.
"Yeah I'm sorry I don't know what I was doing let's just shut up and never talk about it again" Rosa interrupted.
"Oh... ok then." Amy said disappointedly. She thought this meant Rosa didn't want to be with her, that the one thing she wanted more than anything was gone.

The walk from there was awkward but still oddly comforting. When they got to Amy's apartment Amy paused before opening her door.
"Here. I'm sure you want your jacket back" she said awkwardly
"Keep it. I have more at home and it's still cold."
"Oh... thanks rosa" Amy smiled
"I guess I should get going now. See you around Ames." Rosa sighed.
The elevator ride to the bottom of the building felt like it would take forever. Rosa had never felt like this before with anyone so why now? Why Santiago? Why was it her best friend? The only answer she could think of was that it was fate telling her she'll never be happy, but then she remembered fate is a bunch of crap and it was probably her fault Amy didn't like her. She got outside the building but before she could walk away she heard something.
"Rosa!" Shouted Amy
Rosa was shocked she didn't think Amy would want to talk to her ever again.
"Please come back!"
Amy's loud words echoed in Rosa's brain. She ran up the stairs as fast as she could because she knew the elevator would be too slow. Amy was waiting by the door for Rosa and when she saw her coming up the stairs she ran towards her and they hugged each other.
"You should stay the night" said Amy. "Since... it's cold and all".