Part 3

Rosa wakes up. She looks around the unrecognisable room before she realises where she is. She looks to the other side of the bed to see if Amy was there but she wasn't. Before she could worry too much Amy comes in with a plate of her freshly baked bread and a cup of coffee.
"Heyyyy" Amy said nervously "I tried to let you sleep in as much as possible but we do have work soon so I thought I should give you breakfast so we can go" she started rambling
"Ames... thank you" Rosa smiled. Amy had never seen Rosa smile before last night so it was even more confusing for her that it happened again but she wasn't about to complain, rosas smile was comforting and loving, like one look at it and all your worries would be melted away. She saw a whole new side of Rosa, one she never could've imagined existing. Rosa was sweet, and loving and not at all as scary as she first thought. Amy got back into bed and laid her head on Rosas shoulder. Neither of them said anything but they didn't have to. It was just a nice moment between two people who didn't know they needed it but they did. Amy didn't care that she had to get ready for work. She didn't even remember because it didn't matter to her anymore, but that only lasted a few minutes.
"Oh crap! Rosa we've got to go!"

They enter the precinct together not ready for their bubble of happiness to be popped just yet.
"Someone here had sex last night, I can feel it!" Exclaimed Charles.
Pop.
"Ew gross" everyone grumbled
"Don't blame me, boyles can always sense when romance is afoot" Charles bragged, but no one else really cared.
"Ugh can you believe Charles?" Rosa messaged Amy from her desk.
"Unfortunately I can..." Amy responded "there's no way he knows it's us though... right??"

A few hours later Amy was taking her lunch break in the break room. As she stared at her sandwich she couldn't help but thinking that she'll never be as happy as she is with Rosa. She worried that she'd mess it up somehow but even if it lasted only a day it would be worth it.
Rosa walked in "Hey Ames... I was walking past the stationary store and when I saw this I thought of you..."
She handed Amy a blue binder with flowers and tiny hearts on it.
"This was stupid I'm sorry I'll go" said rosa, turning to leave
"Rosa I- I love it" Amy was speechless. She wasn't sure before but now she knew it wasn't just her who was madly in love, Rosa was too

Side note: I feel like im just making these for myself but if anyone actually reads these please lmk :)