CHAPTER 8

~Camilo Pov~

Camilo: *laugh* Do you see that y/n!!! All the kid's love your figure, they said that it's pretty and cutee HAHAHAHA!!! And ask me to introduce you with them..... y/n?

Camilo went silent when he's not seeing y/n at the place she was standing before...
After a minute processing what happen, Camilo start looking around and yell out y/n name,

Camilo: y/n!? Y/N!!! WHERE ARE YOUUU?!! If you wanna play tricks on me, IT'S NOT FUNNYY!!!

GASHHH!! Where is shee?!! I'm not that far away from her when I'm leaving, it's only for a few minutes!! And she can see me directly in front of her!!

Camilo start to worried about you, and because of that, Camilo start asking people around him,
He describe you pretty well... Kinda-

Camilo: Señor Armando, do you see a chica that a little bit Smaller then me? She have a cute funny face... And, She's umm... She's not from here... I mean-
Armando: you mean the new girl who's following señora Hugo before? Yeah, Fabio talking with her at the fruit shop just now....
Camilo: Ah at the fruit shop, okayyy Gracias señor!
Armando: And some advice, don't wait to long express your feelings, Fabio might own her later if you late~
Camilo: Wait, he's whatt?!! I meann, I'm not!! I- GRACIAS but it's not like thatt!!

Whatt???!! Why did everyone said like i have a crush on herr?? It's not likee that!! And what did señor Armando meann by the Fabio guy might own y/n!? Hah! It's impossible!!

___________________

After a few step running towards to the fruit shop, Camilo finally saw y/n!!
A big smile start etched on Camilo face, and he gladly that you we're okayy~

Camilo: Ughh finally! Y/n! Why did you follow Abuela Hu- go...

Camilo's smile fade up after he saw Fabio who walks to close beside you, and at the same time everything that Señor Armando said came to his mind...
Camilo feel annoyed... Much more annoyed when Fabio start asking y/n for her name, before y/n respond to Fabio, Camilo grabbed y/n shoulder from the back and said~

Camilo: Y/n, Her name is Y/n-

~End of Pov~
(muhehehe dramatic camilo)

"Camiloo?? Where did he come fromm?! And what's wrong with his face- is there something happen when im leaving??-"
~y/n mind~

Fabio: Ahh, so this Bonita name is y/n? Perfect just like you!
Y/n: A-ha... That's my namee,"is this flirt?"
Camilo: yup, This BONITA name is y/n, okai if you don't mind, im taking My Bonita back, adioss!!!
Y/n: Bonita Whatt now??
Fabio: Waitt whatt?!! You can't do thatt!!
Camilo: Welp i just did!!
Y/n: What are you guy's Talkingg abOuT- aaAAAHHHH!!!

Before Y/n and Fabio start talking again, Camilo shapeshift into Luisa and running awayy while carried y/n on his arm (muhehehe)
y/n heard that Fabio said "no puedes tenerla!!" and Camilo respond "aun no pero lo hare!!!" y/n didn't even understand a words what they were talking about,
but when y/n look at Camilo face, he look so satisfied with his words, it's make you glad but make you wonder at the same time... So y/n try to memorize the sentence, and planning to ask anyone about the meaning~

(idk if the Spanish is correct or not, cause i use google translate for that hehehe)
____________________

Camilo taking y/n back to the Casita after what happened at the town just yet, so he's thinking that it is the best for her to just helping his (mom) Pepa with Cleaning House for today,
After entering Casita, Camilo change to his original look, while calling for Pepa in the inside, and forgetting putting y/n down from his Hands.
It's make y/n embarrassed and blush, when Pepa who carried her laundry seeing Camilo who's still holding her at his arm-

Y/n: Camilo.... Put me down right now!!
Camilo: Put what? Eh! Yeahh sure"

Camilo Just realize that he still holding you in front of his mother, and then Camilo slowly put y/n down gently to the ground and said "sorry"-
Seeing them like that make Pepa smiled and wondering what happened and why did they come here looking for her,

Pepa: What is it?
Y/n: I don't know, Camilo just dragged me without saying anything to me...
Camilo: Umm well yeas, but i just think that it's the best for y/n helping you at HERE today mami'
Pepa: I don't mind, but aren't you supposed to take y/n to the village?
Camilo: Yeas but I'm busy-
Dolores: El es celoso (he's jealous)

Y/n and Camilo get shock when Dolores suddenly appears behind them, but mostly Camilo-

Y/n: Dolores?! Gash you scared me!! Since when do you standing at there??
Dolores: I just arrived, *squick*
Pepa: anyway... ¿Qué quieres decir con que está celoso? (what did you mean he's jealous?)
Camilo: No estoy celosa!(I'm not jealous!)
Y/n: English please!

Y/n look at the family who's now talking in Spanish, that make her wondering what they were talking about,

Dolores: Escuché que Camilo le dijo a Fabio que y/n es su Bonita (i heard that Camilo told Fabio that y/n is his pretty)
Pepa: Ahhh... entonces camilo te gusta y/n! (so Camilo you like y/n!)
Camilo: No mamii' it's not like thatt-
Y/n: I heard my name, what is it?!! Tell meee tell mee!!
Camilo: Nooo!! I mean, you probably don't like it-
Dolores: Camilo está enamorado de ti~ (camilo is in love with you~)
Y/n: Camilo está what now? Ahhh Camilo translate it for me!!
Camilo: Youu- I!! Forget about it!! I'm going to the town!!
Pepa: y/n try said "te amo Camilo"
Y/n: I don't know what it's mean but, Te amo Camilo! (love you Camilo) Byeeee!!!
Camilo: You!? Ughhh byeee!!

~Y/N POV~

Seriously i don't know what it's mean, but it seem they laugh, so maybe its funnyyy!! Muehhehe thanks to pepa for teaching me some joke!! I'm gonna tell Mirabel later!

  After Camilo leave, you look at Pepa and Dolores who still giggle while looking at you, Then you ask them what is it mean

Y/n: What is it mean?? Is it that funnyy?
Pepa: Soo Funny!! Look at Camilo face!
Dolores: I think you should ask Camilo him self, it's gonna be much more funny-

Why don't tell me them self?? Well i don't mind asking him, but whyy ?o?

____________________

    Wokaisss!! Sorry if it's sound weird or u don't like it... But here yaa gooo!! Anyway tq for read itt!! Adioss!!