My New Neighbor

It was already past midnight, but Joon was still not able to sleep. His eyes are closed, but his mind is dragging him away to another place. The conversation of Song-Song's siblings keeps haunting his mind.

"So she was in love with someone for 4 years now and never moved on." She said that "there's no one better than him." Joon smirked when thinking about the last word. He can feel that his heart is being squeezed.

She must really love him that much, but why? She said it was just a one-sided love story, but she still loved him. Why? That Lee Ahn is surely a lucky guy to have been loved like that. " I kept wondering and being bombarded with multiple questions.

He kept asking himself why she was still in love with that man, even when he felt that it was a one-sided story. She never expects him to love her back, but she is never disappointed and is content just being in love with him.Isn't she so naive? Or maybe she's just a fool? Why does she keep loving and waiting for nothing?

At first, he thought that Song Hwa was actually really pitiful for holding onto her oneside feeling. But after he thinks about it over again, he can't pity her anymore. Instead, he adored her. Seeing her deep and sincere love for someone without hoping for a mutual feeling makes him adore her. She is so naive, but somehow so wonderful. How can she manage to love someone without feeling any pain and never hope for the return of her feelings?

He once thought that Song Hwa was a tough and cold girl, but then he realized that she was actually a lovely girl inside. Thinking about that makes him want to protect her fragile side. But then, his mind diverting to his own feelings, how did he become someone who really wanted to take care of her? He is nobody to her; they are not even close and never talk to each other.

She is just an ordinary student like any other, but why does the thought of her keep haunting his mind? He admits that she is such a beautiful girl. Sometimes she may be a tomboy, but when he looks closer, she is just an ordinary, cute, and naive girl.

If she is mine, I would make sure to make her happy and safe, happier than she ever felt when she loved him. If she is mine, I would make sure to make her wait. If she is what? Ah, Kim Joon, what are you thinking about? She is your student! Your student! " Joon was nagging himself in his mind.

Joon was frustrated because he couldn't sleep, so he opened his eyes and looked at his clock.It's already 4 a.m. He just spent a sleepless night due to his overthinking. He decided to change his clothes into an exercise training outfit. He was wearing his black jacket, putting his watch on and earphones on his ears. He brought a bottle of water with him to prevent dehydration.

He then exited his apartment and descended from the high-rise building.He is jogging around the nearby park. It's actually still dark outside, but he was used to exercising at dawn. Every morning, he always does some exercise by jogging around the nearby park.

Today is Sunday, and he has nothing else planned, so he decides to take advantage of the extra free time by engaging in some relaxing exercise.The time is ticking and it's already 6 a.m. The sky becomes brighter. Joon decides to take a rest and go back to his apartment. Joon had been living alone in the apartment for 10 years. His parents were staying away from Anyang.

He has a big brother who continues his family business, Kim Cooperation. It was a business in his family from generation to generation. His father is from the second generation. The Kim's first son was able to help their business and married a girl from a rich company that his father offered. It's just a business relationship. Joon believes that by agreeing to the arrangement marriage, his wife is merely acting as a puppet of the family business. That's become the reason why Joon never showed any interest in his family business and decided to do something that he loved to do.