A Kid And An Oppa

After their informal conversation, Joon and Song Hwa became closer to each other. Song Hwa frequently seeks his assistance with her lesson when she is having difficulty.With his help, the girl can understand everything easily. It doesn't mean that Song Hwa is a stupid student, not at all. But it feels better when she has someone who can help with her lesson, especially when the helper is a professor.

          When the two neighbors are at the apartment, they are now accustomed to calling each other in an informal manner.But once they come to the campus, they play as students and lecturers.

         The young student had just arrived at her apartment. She plans to take a bath as soon as possible. The weather is really hot now; she is sweating buckets. The girl puts her bag and her shoes on, then goes directly toward the bathroom. She is going to wash her face by turning on the water tap, but there is not a single drop of water. She tries to use the shower instead, but the same thing is repeating itself. No water everywhere. She is confused and hesitating. She doesn't know what she should do. She doesn't know who to call to help her fix all the trouble. So she decides to ask Joon about it.

           Song Hwa rang his doorbell, and in a minute, Joon appeared in front of her.

          "Joon oppa, whom do you usually call when you have a problem with your water tap?" Song Hwa asked him urgently. All she can think of is getting a fast fix and taking a bath.

             "Why Song Hwa-ah? Do you have any problems? " The man is curious.

            "Yes Oppa, I don't know why, but there's no water coming from my tap." Song Hwa explains the situation briefly.

          "Is there any short-circiut?" Joon wonders. She shakes her head and tells him that she doesn't have any idea... at all.

             "All right, let me check it first."Joon encouraged his neighbor. The two of them enter her apartment. At first, Joon checks all of the taps in the apartment. He finds out that none of the taps can spill any water. Then he checks the main shortcut of the house and carefully observes each cable that is connected to the water source. He finds that the cable is broken.

             "I think I know why. The wire that is connected to pump water is broken. That's why there's no water you can pump out from its source." The muscular man comes to a conclusion.

          "Ah... so we have to call the auto electrical company for help?" She doesn't know anything about this.

         "No, we don't need to. I can repair it by myself," he told her confidentally. He can be really capable of doing something. He is a dependable man.

           "Do you have any equipment to repair it?" The girl shook her head.

             "Then I will take mine," Joon informs her. He goes back to his apartemen. In five minutes, he comes back with a box full of equipment in his hand.

             "Oh anyway, you can use my bathroom if you want. Song Hwa-ah, I think you might feel sultry now." The man notices that she is sweating a lot.

             "Thank you, Oppa. I really need to take a bath soon. Thank you for your help. I'll go to your bathroom then. Please excuse me." She is so relieved. She walks into Joon's bathroom with a light heart.

             She needs about 30 minutes to finish her refreshing bath. She felt so fresh and clean. Song Hwa comes back to her apartment just in time when Joon does a trial to the water tap. She is so satisfied when she discovers that her tap is working normally again.