Chapter 11

Tay P.O.V

I was running fast to the direction of the parking lot because Win is alone in the parking lot i was worried, what if something bad happened to him.
As i go there i see Win with New, so i go there and greet them.

Hey Win and Hey New! I greet, Hi P'Tay greet Win. i see New just nod. Lets go na Win i said okay P' Win answered, Thank you P'New for accompany me i have fun, He said and hug New.

New thank you for accompanying Win while im not here I said as i smile to him he look shocked but smile at me and said its okay good bye. P'New see you next week said Win as he wave to New.

Time skip House

Win you can go and take a shower, I will tell the made to cook dinner, I will just finished my office works okay call me if the food is ready I said. okay P' said Win.

In Office

i was signing some documents for the company when my phone ring. Its KImmon one of my most trusted man in mafia and one of my closed friend. i answered it.

Hey Kimmon why do you call, is there something wrong you rarely call me? I said and laugh. because you are busy pestering your little wife you just call me if something important what is it? i ask.
HAHAHA! boss you got me, boss its not necessarly important, i have good and bad news for you what do you want to hear first? he ask. I would like to hear the good one first i said.

The donation for the charity is succesful all of your terms about that is smoothly finished he said. thats good, so what about the bad news? i ask. The bad news is this days our mens seeing some mens looking around to our area, so we capture them they dont say anything,so i dont know what they want we are worried that something bad might happened he said.

i suddenly became worried and angry at the same time what if that mens are the mens of that guy i thought.

okay tommorow i will be going there to talk to the man myself, tell the others we will have a metting tommorow, and about the spying at us you stay alert and add men in our boundaries,If something bad happened call me immidietly i said. okay boss he reply.  i ended the call.

now i need to be extra careful to our surroundings. i was deeply thinking of a plan when someone knock on the door that cut what im thinking. yes come in i said.

Its Win, P'Tay the dinner is ready na lets eat, okay you go first i will follow shortly.
okay P'

Time Skip After Eating~

I was in my room preparing to sleep, when suddenly someone knock in my door.

who is it? it's me P' said Win. Come in i said.
He open the door i see him looking around and look at me then he smile. Why did you come here do you need something? i ask.

It's nothing, i just want to sleep here because its been long since we sleep together he said. while standing in the door looks like he is waiting for my answer while displaying a cute pout in his face.

Okay okay, come here you know i can't say no to you right i said while patting the bed. he smile widely and jump in my bed and hug me.

As we lay down he notice that i seemed to be thinking something deeply.
P' is there something? wrong he ask
There's no problem i said while stroking his hair. He look at me that he is not beliving what i just said.

Are you sure? he again asked. Yes every thing is okay i just have a small problem in the company thats all  So dont worry about it i can handle, i reply.

okay P' i believe in you just dont over work your self too much, okay P' promise me he said and show his pinky. i laugh and do a promise, I promise that i will not over work  my self i said.

he smile. Lets sleep P' he said and he hug me tight. minutes later i heard a snoring sound i look at Win and smile.

I will always protect you from danger whatever happened just ddont hate me if you will know my secret i said and kiss his forehead. then hug him tight and sleep.

Hi im sorry if i only update today, i hope you like the chapter, i suddenly feel that i like to update, and i feel good today because its our distribution of card and hard works really pays off. 😊❤💜💛🖤💙💚