Chapter 15

Tay P.O.V

Morning~

I was sleeping soundly when someone start to shake me.

P' wake up na~. Give me just 5 minutes i reply. No! P' you need to wake up now, You promise me that you will bring me with you to the office today he said and shake me more.

Please P' wake up na~ he said with the cute voice of him that he know no one can resist even me so i give up.

Okay, okay P' will wake up now. Good morning P' he said while smiling and hug me. He really know me so well.

Yes, yes good morning to you bunny. Are you ready too go to office today? yes P' im so excited so i wake up early today he said while jumping a little.

Yes i know because the look in your face your really excited i said and laugh. Dont laugh at me P' he pout.

Okay, okay I wont laugh. You can get ready then we can eat downstairs and go to the office. What do you think sound like a plan? i ask. okay P' i will get ready. he said and go out the room fast. i just chucked.

As i go downstair, i see Win is waiting for me he is wearing this

And this is what i was wearing

We go to the dining table then eat breakfast

We go to the dining table then eat breakfast. Our breakfast for today is ham and egg then for dessert pancakes.

I see that Win is eating happly so I smile.

We finish eating and now we are in the car.
I was telling Win what he needs to do when we get there.

You will be with me all the time, if theres something urgent happen, and your not with me you need to be with Perth or your will only  stay inside the office do you understand? Yes P' he said and nod.

We are now in front the building
I see that Perth is already there.

Wahhh P' the building is so big and so tall he said while pointing at the window its his first time going here, i just laugh.