Ch 6 - Helpless

Gia POV

Sitting on my executive chair, I find myself lost in a sea of thoughts. I gaze out of the window, watching raindrops blur the glass, my mind empty and detached. Aching, my heart throbs, each beat resonating through every fiber of my being.

It happened again last night. Only two days have passed since the first attack, or rather, the third one if I count Paris. No matter how hard I try, my body no longer feels like my own. I've surrendered myself to him.

I struggle to understand myself. I know this is cruel. This is rape. But to be honest, I can't fully grasp the magnitude of what it means. I should fight back! I should scream! I should kick him whenever I have the chance!

The mere thought of it leaves me feeling dizzy and sick. I'm sick of myself for being so terrified and allowing him to "enjoy" himself. Damn, you, Gia! You claim to be the iron lady, yet you can't even stand up against this intruder! You are weak!

But how can I fight when it puts someone else's life at risk? I can't take that chance! He has proven that he is capable of anything. Just look at what happened to Cruise. That man is now hospitalized for at least a month.

All because I caught his attention.

And he pays the price for it.

***

"Hmph!!!" I let out a feeble scream, but it falls on deaf ears. The man's lips remain tightly pressed against mine, suffocating me. With my hands bound to the bed, my movements are restricted, and now he has tied my legs as well.

Eventually, he releases his grip, and I can sense his presence shifting, his knees now pressing against my pelvic bone. My eyes are blindfolded, leaving me in complete darkness.

I feel the restraints around my legs being loosened. Acting quickly, I summon the last remnants of my energy to attempt a desperate kick, but it proves futile. Before I know it, my body is forcefully turned around, my front pressed against the bed.

"Let me go, you fucking shit!" I shout, my voice filled with anger and desperation.

"It seems you know me quite well," he whispers in my ear, his words sending shivers down my spine.

"Let me go!!!" I scream again, my pleas echoing in the room.

I hear him sigh in response. Suddenly, my body feels lighter, as if he has left. Seizing the opportunity, I struggle to free myself, only to be overcome by a heavy weight pressing down on me once more. This time, a large hand touches my face, and I feel something cold and metallic being clasped around my neck.

"You monstrous beast! Let me go!" I scream, my voice filled with a mix of terror and defiance.

"Struggle less, and your punishment will be less severe," he retorts coldly.

"What? Are you planning to kill me like you did to Cruise?!" I yelp, fear gripping my heart. The memory of what happened to Cruise sends a shiver down my spine.

"Call him again, and you'll find out what comes next," he warns, his tone chilling. I bite my lip, refusing to give in.

"I will never listen to you, you devil!"

Another sharp smack lands on my butt cheek, causing me to yelp in pain.

"You need to listen! You belong to me!"

"I belong to no one!" I defiantly retort, but it earns me a third strike, followed by a fourth that cuts through the air with searing pain. I cry out, my skin feeling like it's about to tear apart.

"You're mine! Mine!" he insists vehemently.

"No! Never!" I cry out again, only to be met with another sharp strike that makes me yell in agony. The pain is unbearable, and tears stream down my face.