Ch 33 - Lose

Gia POV

Someone...

Please shoot me...

For I have forgotten myself and who I am.

Who he is.

Come to think about it, I deserve to be called out like that. I'm drowning in emotions so much that I missed one critical fact.

Way is engaged.

Good to know, Gia! I hope that slap wakes you up!

Curse me because I know I made a mistake. I mean, who the hell in this world would be happy to see some random girl hugging your fiancé?! She has every right to be furious with me.

"Cut it out, Andra!" Way yanks her wrist when she tries to grab my hair. Quickly, Sorn pulls me away from both of them.

"Let me teach that girl a lesson-"

"Shut up!" Way yells at her. That's the first time for me, I think? I've never seen him so damn angry, even more than when he punched Jules in the face.

"Calm down, will you?!"

"Who the hell is she? Tell me, Way!" She throws another fit, shaking her body once again.

Jeez, she's dramatic as hell!

Screw you, Gia! Of course, she is!

"She's a family friend. Used to babysit Way. Don't get too jealous..." A tall, muscular man pulls her away from Way. He shakes his head in disbelief.

"Like I'm supposed to believe you!"

"Call mom then..." He gives her a look and hands his phone to her. She glances at me but eventually backs off, standing there like a child who just threw a tantrum at the mall.

"Sorry, Gia! We should've at least knocked," the man smiles at me. The girl next to him nods in agreement.

"No worries, Khun. We weren't up to anything, really. Way just decided to give me a haircut," I explain.

"Oh? Let me have a look..." Sorn spins me around to face him and grins. He playfully flicks my hair.

"You look cute, and sexy too..."

"So that's why you think you can seduce my fiancé?" Andra interjects. Sorn shoots her a stern look with hooded eyes.

"If you're so worried about someone stealing your fiancé, maybe take better care of him, missy!" Sorn retorts. He pulls me into a protective side-hug, ready to shield me in case she tries to attack me again.

Way's gaze is fixed on us, specifically on me. I can see the disappointment emanating from his face. Just a moment ago, it was him holding me in his arms.

Now, he can only watch from a distance.

"Uff, you guys are beyond annoying!" Andra stomps her feet and storms off, leaving us in the middle of the living room.

"Where are you going?" Way calls after her.

"Your room, obviously!"

"Excuse me, but you need to stay away from my room!" Way hurries to catch up with Andra.

"And why's that? Is it wrong for us to sleep in the same room as an engaged couple?" Her annoyance is evident in her voice.

"Yes! We've just gotten engaged. You're not my wife!"

"We'll be getting married soon, honey! Don't be so damn uptight! Now show me which room is yours," Andra grabs his hand, forcing Way to lead her to his room, conveniently located next to mine.