• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸 •

Bryan was being shown around the camp by Inpu.

He couldn't help but admire the scenery, and its beautiful flowers.

ɪɴᴘᴜ - "It seems you enjoy the scenery-?"

ʙʀʏᴀɴ - "Oh! Yeah! I've never seen plants like this before. And everything looks beautiful!"

ɪɴᴘᴜ - "Oh! Well, I'm glad you like it!"

They kept on talking and getting to know each other better, that was until they arrived at the graveyard at camp.

ʙʀʏᴀɴ - "Oh! What's this place?"

When Inpu, saw that Bryan was looking towards the graveyard, he looked saddened.

ɪɴᴘᴜ - "Oh- well, I think I should let you know that this camp,- can get dangerous- haha...-"

Inpu said with a sorrowful and worried voice.

They walked into the graveyard, and after looking at it for a good second, Bryan understood what he meant. But to make sure, he asked -

ʙʀʏᴀɴ - "Uhm- are they all-... Graves-?"

ɪɴᴘᴜ - *sigh* "Yes..., Sadly we have had some- incidents-... They were good friends"

ʙʀʏᴀɴ - "Oh-... I'm so sorry about that-"

ɪɴᴘ - "No, it's okay- you didn't know"

Bryan proceeded to walk further into the graveyard and look at the graves with sorrow, feeling sorry for the poor campers that passed.

Until he got to the end, there stood a statue of a man, with wings.

He noticed that Inpu looked even sadder,

ʙʀʏᴀɴ - "Are you okay? You look even more upset than you were already"

ɪɴᴘ - "Oh! Uhm, yeah- I used to be very close to him"

ʙʀʏᴀɴ - "Oh, I'm so sorry about that,"

ɪɴᴘᴜ - "Oh, no, it's fine, he-... he was my husband..."

ʙʀʏᴀɴ - "Oh! I'm so sorry about that! That must have been horrible to find out."

ɪɴᴘ - "Yeah... It was-"

Right, when Inpu said that, a man with dark armor came out of the house next to the graveyard.

???? - "Hey Inpu, how's it been?"

ɪɴᴘ - "It's been alright, how about you?"

???? - "It's been okay, also, who's that next to you?"

ɪɴᴘ - "Oh, that's Bryan, he got teleported here by a strange rose apparently"

???? - "Oh, hello Bryan, nice to meet you"

ʙʀʏᴀɴ - "Yeah, nice to meet you too Xylo-"

Xylo - "Uh- how do you know my name-?"

When Bryan realized that he somehow guessed Xylo's name, he got confused

ʙʀʏᴀɴ - "Uhhhh, lucky guess-?... "