• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 •

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oh, hello Inpu,"

"Oh Uhm, hi! Nice to meet you, altho I hope you don't mind me asking who you are-?"

"Oh, We had met 5 years ago when I visited the camp, Mitch?"

"Oh, Ohhhhh, oh yeah, sorry you've changed a lot, nice to see you again"

"Yeah, can't blame you for that, and it's nice to meet you too"

"Yeah, I'm back here, but this time as a camp counselor,"

"Oh, that's nice, at this point, the camp shouldn't be standing "

"Uh, why is that-?"

"Well, it's caused a lot of issues"

"Yeah but it's also helped a lot of people"

"That is true, but there have been more issues than any good"

"Oh well, also where are you going to ask me something?"

"Oh yes, I was wondering if you and Bryan are still close since I've been meaning to talk to him"

"... Oh-"

"We left off on bad terms last time, and from what I know is that he has changed, and I wish to finally make amends,"

"Oh, ... Well your 5 years too late for that..."

"What do you mean-?"

"Bryan... Got in a fight with SR, he won but, ... at the cost of his own life..."

"But, I know that he's in camp, I can pinpoint 4 places"

"Oh, I'm surprised that you even can pinpoint them, they aren't Bryan, when he died fighting SR, his soul shattered, so I took the shards, and to preserve them from going extinct, I made 3 kids that look like him and me, I still trying to find a way to bring him back, ... Wait 4?-"

"Yeah, 4 places, 3 of them are pretty close to each other while the 4th is further away-"

"That's... Wired-"

"So, you don't know what the 4th is-?"

"No, I dont-"

"Huh... Well, I still don't think that Bryan should be revived-"

"... Why not?"

"Because when he brought the SR here, it was a part of him, which means that it's likely that their souls are- connected, which would mean that if he stays dead, SR would too, but this is just a theory of mine-"