chapter 29 part 2( Naan un arugea nesamaguren)

Chapter was not edited. Please forgive my mistakes and dont forget to read the author note.

Shreya : tharika va kanum!

Abhishek : enna d asalta sollura? ( shocking voice)

Shreya : nan enna panna? Pannathu ellam nee avala avoid pannala ava antha feeling la than iruntha.

Abhishek came to their flat and searched her but he can't find her.

Abhishek : daya tharika car parking la iruka?

Daya : iruku!!

That time siddharth came there,

Daya : tharika unkooda vanthala?

Siddharth : varalaye! Yen enna achu

Nila : tharika va kanum!!

Abhishek : daya va poi nammaley thedalam. He called vivek and informed that.

Siddharth : nanum varen

He hand over riya to nila and joined with daya.
They all parted their way and searched her. Abhishek took his car and searched in her favourite places but he can't find her. 2 hours passed still they can't find her.

Abhishek pov :
              I don't where this creature went, Please God keep her safe. It's all my mistake.
His heart raced fastly. Suddenly Abhishek phone started to ring, he picked the call

...... : hello Abhishek sir!

Abhishek : yes!! Apadiya na odaney varen.

Abhishek fastly drove to that place.he parked the car in front of a pub. He ran inside.

Manager : Abhishek sir!!

Abhishek : naan than! Tharika enga?

Manager : vanga sir

Abhishek followed him and he found tharika in a counter. He went near her. The server boy in counter looked tharika and Abhishek  with fear.

Abhishek : enna aachu?

Server boy : 2 tray shots gali pannitanga sir

Abhishek : ethu 2 tray vaa!!

Server boy : ama sir!!

Abhishek : yen nee ivalo bayapudura?

Server boy : yaro Abhishek aam sir! Antha padupavi ivanga kitta pesalayam athukunu enna pottu adikiranga sir. Antha pavi mattum yen kaiyala kedachan

Abhishek : kedacha?!

Server boy : kaal la vizhunthavathu pesa vachiduven sir!
Abhishek : tharika!! Tharika!!
He called her, slowly she lifted her head and looked him.

Tharika : vaa!! Vaa!! Unna than theditu irunthen( cute drunken voice) .
She suddenly took a bottle and breaks that, that's it that server boy ran away from that place to save his life.

Tharika : dei!! Enta pesamatiya nee haan?
Showing that broken bottle near his face

Abhishek : enna d munimamari pesura?

Tharika : apadithan da pesuven!! Sollu enta pesuviya mattiya? ( holding his collar)

Abhishek : pesuren! Pesuren!! Vaa veetuku polam.

Tharika : No! No! No!

Abhishek called the manager and settled the bill , he also gave tips to that server boy.

Abhishek : unna ellarum veetula theduranga vaa polam.

Tharika : apadiya! Apa enna thookitu po!!