chapter 16 ( un kangalil neer sinthinal...)

Abishek pov :
       After hearing her past story my eyes were filled with tears,how much pain her little heart stored these many years,I thought how people can love someone fakely i can't even say hi to a person fakely Ufff!! . How he can do this to a kiddo like she. She fell on my chest and cried her heart out. I could feel my vest getting wet. Each and every drop from her eyes make me feel like someone piercing my heart. I tried to lift her face but I can't, I looked down no it's not her tears it her blood oozing out from her nose.

Abhishek : tharika!!..

He patted her cheeks but no response from her , he liftted her in his arms and place her in the bed and he ran out from his room and shouted like mad

Abhishek : daya sachin main door open pannunga and car edunga ponga

Shreya : enna da aachu

Abhishek : thairka..!! Solla time illa sikiram

They did what he says, he carried her in his arms and ran to the parking lot , he placed her in back seat and put her head in his lap and make sure her head is elevated, in order to stop the blood flow. They reached the hospital, Abhishek don't have the patience to the arrival of the strecher, again he carried her and ran into the hospital. Then the doctors took her to the icu. She can't breathe properly so they gave her oxygen support. Here abishek fell on knees and started to cry. He didn't wore a shirt, still he is wearing her blood  stained vest.

Daya : ava romba emotional analo illa tension analo thana ippadi nadakum enna aachu?

Abhishek : nanthan karanam( sobbing)

Sachin : enna achu?

Abhishek : nan than ava past pathi ketan avalum sonna ana last la ippadi agitu, nan than ellathukum karanam ( closed his face with his palm and cried)

Shreya ,puvi , sheela ma and aadan also arrived there. Doctor came out from the icu,

Abhishek : tharika ku onnumillaye doctor

Doctor : nothing serious !she is all right  drips(IV) pottu iruku avanga proper aa tablets eduthukala and romba emotional agi irukanga and romba weak aavum irukanga avangala 2 weeks complete rest la irukanum, 2 hrs ku aprm discharge pannidalam.

Daya : nanga poi pakkalama?

Doctor : distrub pannama parunga!

Sheela ma : mapal neenga first ponga!

Abhishek went inside  and saw tharika, still she is breathing with the support of external oxygen, she looked soo pale . He sat beside her and hold her fragile hand between his trembling hands, his tears reached her hand. She squint and opened her eyes.

Abhishek : I'm sorry tharika ( placing her hands in his forehead)

Tharika removed her oxygen mask and told

Tharika : shhh...!! Nee ethuvum pannala. (Weak tone)

Abhishek : illa na un past pathi kettu iruka koodathu..
Before he finish he felt her lips on his.

Tharika : you are not the reason ( she told in between the kiss).

They parted when they hear.. Aiyooooo!!
They turned and found daya closing his eyes with his palms .

Daya : deiii!! Enna da pannitu iruka ( still the same state)

Abhishek : athu.. Th... Thu

Daya : pothum pothum!! Avala rest eduka vidu.

Abhishek : sari!!

He got up and about to move but tharika hold his hand,

Tharika : eppa veetuku povom, enaku inaki night 8 oclk flight iruku