chapter 21 ( naan ingey neeyum angey....)

Chapter is not edited and it's a very long episode. Please excuse my mistakes and flaws. Episode padichitu yarum enna thitatheenga🥺

  Abhishek cried his heart out and after sometimes he composed himslef and went to refresh . After he came out, he heard a door knocking sound. He opened and it revealed Mary( last two episodes aa Mary aa missing paningala? Comment la sollunga)

Abhishek : Mary!!

Mary : pattu enga? 🥺 nanum veedu fulla thediten engayum kanum. Nethila la irunthu enta pesavey illa, enna pakkavum illa🥺🥺

Abhishek seriously don't know what to say!!

Abhishek : athu vanthu baby!!he lifted her and adjust the hair hiding her cute face and told,pattu meeting kaga delhi poi iruka three days la vanthuduva.

Mary : enta sollavey illa! 🥺😖

Abhishek : Romba urgent aa ponathala unna pakkala but unakaga neraya gifts vangitu varen nu pattu sonna theriyuma?

Mary : unmaiyava?!

Abhishek : ama da!!

Mary hugged Abhishek and kissed him. After sometime Abhishek made Mary to sleep. He too slept having Mary in his chest. In middle of the sleep he try to hug tharika but he couldn't find her, immediately he jerked up from the sleep, then only he remember that she was not here. He placed Mary in the bed and saw the clock it shows 2.30 am. He got up from the bed and took his journel which he left so long . He started to write,

Dear pondatti,
                  It's been 6 hours you left . Still my shirt smells like you! I can feel your lips and your hot breath on my skin, our rooms feels like hell without your presence. I can't even sleep without having you in my embrace. I don't know how I changed this much,i can't even spent a second without you. You are the one n only girl who rules my heart and mind.I know you come back to me in next three days but I felt like something going to happen wrong, I don't know why I felt like this.I miss your smile, miss your warmth, I miss you badly pattu. Come back to me as soon as possible. Love you more than you think.
                                                             With love,
                                                        Your husband 

After pouring his heart out he feel light. So he decided to video call her.

Abhishek (MV)  : ippa call pannalama? Thoongitu iruntha enna pannirathu??

On otherside,

Tharika reached delhi at 8.30 pm after completing all the procedures. She joined with Jacob and ACP. They rode towards the hotel where they all stayed. They show her the room and went to their respective rooms. She went in and refreshed herself and wore comfortable dress. The room look neat and compact, but she felt soo lonely. She too missed Abhishek. She tried hard to sleep but she cant.She took her iPad and started to type her feelings.

My beloved husband,
                           You came into my life like a ray of light in a dark tunnel, you lighten up my life with your love and showered me with your care. Seriously I don't believe in second love , cause I thought it would be not true, but after seeing you my thoughts were totally broken. Really I admire that a person can love someone this much. I really lucky to have you as my husband. You are my everything. I miss your long hands caressing my cheeks, the eyes that looks me with lots of love ,miss your sweet love torchers,your soothing forehead kisses, you know one thing , here the bed and pillow were soo soft and comfortable but I can't sleep, I want your  hard chest and the sound of your heart beat to sleep peacefully. I never ever dreamed that I will become an addict to a person  this much. Miss you soo badly!! I know you love me more but not more than me.
                                                                With love,
                                                                   Pattu❤