un

Dedication to: britishfxckboys
Mild Smut
listen to: (optional)
Knee Socks - Arctic Monkeys

I started to kick my feet up as I laid down on the white fluffy cotton sheets. Kicking them up to the beat of the song.

I brought my leg closer to my chest bending my knees so I could pull up my high knee socks. I repeated the action with my other sock.

Bringing both of my legs back into the air kicking them higher. I turned up the boom box. Having my favorite song blare into my ears and echo off the walls. I heard banging on my door, but chose to ignore it.

I just slid my hand into my underwear that cuffed my bum to perfection and started to play with my côck. Its softness slowly hardening.

The perks of this medical condition I tell you. My everlasting horniness wasn't so much of a perk when you're trying to hold a serious conversation with your doctor and find yourself coming to his or her words, which weren't something to get hot and bothered about.

I started to slowly stroke myself, fidgeting around my breathing becoming erratic as the anticipation of getting off overwhelms me. I started to moan louder, wanting whoever was on the other side of the door to hear me. So they could just take me.

Making obnoxious panting noises, over exaggerating the intensity of my release. I kept vigorously storking like it was the last thing I'd do before I died. Playing with my slît watching the pre come drip; teasing myself over and over trying to heighten the release. Fondling my balls, and making circular motions with my hands.

Then it happened,

❝Zayn, its Dr. WinBurg I need you stop what your doing you were making such great progress before. ❞

❝fuck,- ❞ I whine as I almost reach the peak of my ecstasy.

❝Doc, I'm soo close.❞ I pant, almost there.

Too create more pleasure I slowly stick two fingers in my shallow hole, pounding my long piano fingers into my prostate over and over again pushing my hips down on my fingers spreading my legs further making my knee socks stretch as the pleasure overwhelms me, making my back arch and my cöck sputter out in release as I stab my prostate.

I cry from the pleasure vibrating around my whole body. Not stopping my movements until im completely dry.

Suddenly I feel restless, about to pass out.

This happened every time I finish, I felt so empty and without rest like I could pass out for days and still be tired.

I pull my socks up as they were riding low on my freshly shaved legs. Taking my undies and putting them on, along with a oversized white T-Shirt.

❝Is it safe to enter Zayn?❞ Dr. Winburg asks slighty irritated Z masterbated when he was doing so well for a good 4 days.

❝Yes.❞ I croak about to let my eyes close.

❝You know the drill, Mr.Malik, I'm just gonna give it to you straight, penis ring, to prevent you from any penetration  for the next 2 days, and you have to take you hormone pills to prevent you from feeling any sexual desires for 1 day. Understood?❞

I just nod my head knowing all that was gonna happen in the first place.

❝Oh! Also Helga, retired so you have a new nurse I would like you to meet him before you feed into your slumber. ❞ the middle aged man chuckles before stepping aside holding his clipboard by his side.

A tall broad man, walked into the room, in nursing scrubs his hair in a quiff a brown eyes trained on me.

❝Zayn Malik, meet your new nurse, Liam Payne. ❞

I could already feel the strain in my pants as I seen this brown eyed beauty.

I just gave him a eye sparkling smile, and winked turning my head. Trying to figure out how they expect me to keep down the dent in my pants now.

Hey guys uhh so this is the first chapter i know its pretty short apologies but i was just so excited to write this. Thankyou so much -tattooedgays for letting me write this i'm really gonna enjoy it.
And thanks becky for making this cover .

I hope u enjoyed ily all x :) - Alex