trois

Dedication to: lavaalampss
Fluff/ Sexual Innuendos
listen to: (optional)
Prodigal - One Republic

After my medical doctor ( which is not Dr. Winberg) tightly applied my pënis ring, to prevent me from ejaçulation, she proscribed me my hormone pills that was upped a dosage.

I slowly walked to my 'room.'

Two years ago when I was 17, my mom and dad ( happily married those two are) dropped me off at this rehabilitation center.

At first they didn't know of my addiction until one night I had brought my bestfriend over and almost jumped his bones, without permission.

Resulting in them bringing me to a phycologic doctor, landing me in this place until I can control my 'hormonal urges'. They'd like to put it.

I didn't really mind my addiction. I liked sëx, so why not do it? I mean at least that was my logic to why I couldn't simply keep my dïck in my pants.

So they've been testing me, and applying rings, and trying very painful ways to try to keep my pënis from raising as soon as it liked something.

I've been here longer than some and my dad is good friends with Winberg so I got certain privileges others don't ; such as blasting my music.

When I got to my room, I opened the blinds, and made my bed ( after I washed my sheets of course).

I had a few posters of famous rockstars, and small family and friend photos to remind me of home, but that's about it.

I left my clothes all on the floor and my shoes well - I couldn't find most of those.

I straightened up removing candy wrappers, bottles, cans, and empty bottles of lube; oops.

I sat on my bed taking my One Republic CD and shoving it in my boom box.

I removed my skin clad jeans, readjusting my black undies.

I stood, and bent over to find my matching black knee socks. When found, I slid them on making sure they were at the exact same height.

I kept my solid black T-Shirt on and just sat on my bed.

My stomach growled and I looked down with a frown.

I would have to get re-dressed to go get lunch.

Before I could stand and remove the silk blanket draped over my lap a heard a knock at my door.

❝Come in!❞ I shout.

The door peals open, and I swear they need to do some upgrades because doors aren't supposed to squeak when opened.

Then the nurse emerges from behind the door, and I take a deep breathe because he's even more perfect than I remembered.

Solid brown eyes, brown straight hair, styled messily but perfect, lips plump but small, jaw chisled and lightly covered in facial hair.

Broad shoulders yet slender body, tall and muscular.

❝Hello?❞ he asked. Oh my god, his voice.

I hadn't heard it before but a thick accent wrapped around it like a present sent just for me.

❝Hu-Hi sorry. ❞ I clear my throat trying to contain myself.

He lightly smiles.

I just might die.

❝Oh! Aha I'm here to give you your lunch.❞ he nervously laughs, and I almost cry from tears of joy.

Not only because his laugh is heavenly but because he brought me food, and I wouldn't have to get redressed.

❝Oh, thanks loads mate, I was starvin'.❞

❝Don't mention it.... ❞

❝Zayn.❞ I offer.

❝Ahh Zayn right! I will remember that. ❞ He smiles, and I can't help but do the same.

❝You better, Liam. ❞ I wink, and he clears his throat a small blush creeping up his neck.

Are we flirting?

I take the box of food from his hands and nod in appreciation.

I stand walking to my mini fridge, when I suddenly remember I don't have pants on, and I hear him clear his throat.

❝Oh my god, I'm so sorry - I forgot, gosh I'm sorry I dont usually have people in here with me. ❞

I look at his face to see its burning red and he's flustered, and I'm pretty sure I mimick him.

❝It's alright you look - nice. ❞ he compliments.

Now its my turn to blush and I keep my head down before raising it.

❝Do I?❞ I bite my lip, and I can't believe I'm having this conversation right now.

❝Stunning- gosh I'm sorr- I. ❞ He starts, becoming flustered yet again.

❝It's okay, it's okay I like it ...when you compliment me. ❞ I reassure.

His bows his head, and I see his cheeks rise up on the side of his face, and mine do the same.

❝Well, I'm gonna go yeah? Have a nice one Zayn see you tomorrow. ❞ Liam says, waving slightly.

Zayn nods with a light chuckle, ❝Yeah see you tomorrow Liam. ❞

And when Liam left Zayn hurriedly ate his food showered and went to bed so tomorrow could come a lot quicker.

It's not like he wanted to see someone or something, no he just wanted to get some rest he told himself.

Okay so idk if you can tell but I really enjoy writing this book. And omg but im gonna try and act civilized.

I hope you all enjoyed it ily x :) -Alex