cinq

Dedication to: HazzyBeary
Heavy Smut/Fluff
listen to: (optional)
Earned it - The Weeknd

Zayn

     For the past weeks I've been trying to keep my 'hormonal urges' at rest, but that's kind of difficult when your nurse is a walking sex machine.

     I couldn't take it, when his biceps  and his calves would flex as well. Along with his casual smirks as if everything was all good.

     It wasn't because everytime Liam left my room, I would have to go take a cold shower, and I've been doing that for weeks now.

     I walk to the rehab's cafeteria, and order some food.

           Waiting for it to be finished, It sit down on the cafeteria chairs and flinch at the sudden coldness.

         I was wearing cuffed shorts a USA sweater with all white ankle socks along with red vans.

My legs were a bit cold, I went to rub them when I felt a presence behind me.

I turned around to find Harry.

❝Hey Z. ❞ He welcomed smiling softly.

❝Oh hey Harry.❞  I smile back. Harry and I have known each other since I arrived in this place, when I was 17 Haz was 15 and we got on pretty well.
Every since then I would occasionally go to his room to hang out but leave before I went all sex craze on the guy.

Harry was in the institution for physcological damaging, he became addicted to alcohol to drown his sorrows after his mothers death. His grandpa dropped him off at the rehab, and that was that.

❝How are ya doin'? ❞ he coughs.

❝Not to well, I'm really horny. ❞ I nod trying to reassure myself I will be okay.

A light blush appears on Harry's cheeks and I smirk from his reaction.

If Harry was gay I would fück him, no doubt about it.

Or have him fuçk me. Oh god yes.

Shît.

I groan frombthe persistent strain in my pants.

❝Well don't do anything you'll regret.❞ knowing how irrational I get when my desire overwhelms me.

I nod, standing up.

I grab my food from over the counter and head back to the table chatting with Harry a little while longer. Before heading back to my room.

I pace back in forth shaking my hands, deciphering whether or not I should do it.

You've been doing soo good.

But do you wanna feel good?

No you don't need to feel good get some self control.

I naw on my bottom lip thinking.

Pacing and thinking and its all to much.

Fuçk it. What will one day do? Absolutely shit.

I start to peal the clothes off my body changing into high knee socks and just hurrying to remove my clothes. So I could do a quickie.

I start for the bed when all of a sudden my room door opens.

I turn to see Liam gawking and I blush so hard I feel like a frying pan.

He starts walking towards me, and grabs my neck pulling me in grabbing my lips with his own.