Chapter 1 Beer Run

"Here, I have three dollars." Jeff said as he slammed the cash into Jason's hand.

Jason looked at the pile of ones and fives he collected. "I think this is enough to get a twelve pack. I'll be right back."

"We'll be here." Jeff said. It was his apartment the guys watched all the games in because Jeff had the biggest TV, a ninety inch. The guys had already polished off a twelve pack with the chicken wings and needed more for the two pizzas.

Jason left the apartment a little buzzed but nothing serious. The corner store was within walking distance through the apartment's common area where the swimming pool and tennis courts were located. He could see it as soon as he stepped out. He shoved the cash into his pocket and felt the sting of the little figurine he had dug up from its partially buried resting place in the field next to the apartments. The figure had a bent spear protruding up and Jason had almost tripped on it, or he might have never seen it. It was the spear that stabbed him in the finger now. He grimaced and pulled the little figurine out to look at it again. It was an ugly little thing. It looked almost demonic, at least it looked demonic from the demons on the album covers of his favorite heavy metal bands. He didn't believe in such things as heaven and hell.

Somewhat stumbling across the tennis court, he noticed two college age girls with rackets preparing to enter the tennis court. Immediately his mind went to undressing them, separating them from their little tennis skirts with the form hugging black skirts beneath. One of them looked like Penny Tickles from the internet porn site he liked to visit. "Man," he said out loud. "I wish I had a girl like that." He meant like Penny Tickles. He anxiously rubbed some of the dirt from the figurine and slipped it back into his pocket. His history professor could probably tell him what it was Monday. He looked up just in time to walk into a woman full force. He helped her up before he recognized her but once he did, he gasped and just blurted out her name.

"You're Penny Tickles!"

The woman before him wore a comfortable pair of loose-fitting jeans and a white tee shirt with nothing underneath, maybe a sports bra, he couldn't tell. Her golden blonde hair was tied up and her makeup looked half applied.

"Who the hell are you?" She snapped. "How did I get here?"

"What?" Jason asked confused.

"I was on my way to a shoot and then I was here. I was riding in a fucking car!" She was holding a pocket mirror and she held it up. A horrified expression covered her pretty face, "My makeup is only half on!"

"That's impossible." Jason said. "You couldn't have just appeared here."

"Tell me about it. Good thing I wasn't in the middle of a scene, or I would be standing here naked."

"That wouldn't be so bad."

"What?"

"I mean, you're Penny Tickles." Jason couldn't think of anything else to say. There she was with her shoulder length blonde hair, ample bosoms, and killer smile. Now that she was here, he didn't quite know how to react to her. He had run the scenario through his head a million times, but he never actually thought he would be face to face with her.

"Yeah, you still haven't told me who you are and why you smell like you just fell out of a beer keg."

"I'm Jason. I'm one of your biggest fans."

Penny looked around, "Did you do this? You know, I'm not really that easy. I don't do fans. How did you bring me here? I don't remember. Was I drugged?"

"Not by me you weren't."

"I don't understand it." She milled around the grassy area between the apartments and the corner store. "I was riding in the front seat talking to Frederick and the next moment I was standing here."