1.0 (SIDE STORY)

{PHIL}

— NOTHING   Special or maybe even weird happened between us if I would be honest. I recently moved in with Russia; and nothing really happened, we just continued doing what we're assigned to do - doing house chores, splitting with the rent, cooking for the both of us and just casually giving each other comfort and affection.

considering that we're quote on quote 'lovers' we're still very shy when it comes to something very intimate.

I woke up from the warm comfort of my bed, to be greeted by the warm sunlight seeping through the window, it was already morning which means, work.

yes, I, indeed said work, it's kind of like a part time job since I'm still studying about my course.
Russia does the same.

I work as a barista in a certain coffee shop which was open a few weeks ago, and when I tell you, it was a good paying job, I could afford things that I want to buy and save for the rent.

if I would be honest, rent doesn't cost that much, I did mention that me and Russia are splitting rents which means, half of the rent is mine and half is his. not only that, the rent is pretty cheap for a good looking and a big ass apartment.

the apartment was painted in a very decent and clean white color, while my room(actually, our room)was painted in a warm yellow color.

sigh, anyway, I figured that my whole body finally gave up. my back hurts and so is every part of my body, whether it'd be muscle and bones.

I refused to go up but I know I had to or else I'll miss my pay check, I just had to wait until tomorrow and I won't do nothing but to laze around.

I heard something shuffle behind me, then suddenly Russia's well built arms shifted to my waist, now I'm stuck like this.

"Love?? can you let go? I had to go to work today"   I mumbled, my voice sounds so raspy, I'll go ahead and fetch me some water once I'm fully awake.

"I know, just give me 5 more minutes??"   god he sounded so hot, enough of that, sure, I mean why notttttttt.

I'm convinced that he's doing all of this just so I won't get up and start working, keep on dreaming, Russ, I have to make money, I'm not some spoiled rich kid using his daddy's black card.

-

"welcome to --- how may I help you, Ma'am and Sir?"   I had to put up with acting like a kind person right in front of these people. god I hate being two-faced sometimes.

"I would like some, Vanilla Choco latte and some .."   I nodded, writing down their order as I worked on the last customer.

"Thank you so much, have a nice day!"   it's a good thing they left a tip, not just some 'tip' but it's a very huge one.

"Getting lucky now, aren't we??"   I heard Canada from behind, I couldn't help but laugh out.

"sure, I'm not that lucky, they just probably think I'm good at servicing them"   I argued.

"Yeah, whatever floats your boat then"   he leaned on the counter as I help clean the kitchen.

today doesn't seem like a bad day, I was able to get my monthly pay check along with the tip the costumers leave. what a great way too live

"so, how's life with your boyfriend so far?"   Canada who seemed to chuckle at his own words. I just rolled my eyes on him, playfully of course.

"We're doing great, we can afford everything we needed, we don't have any problems with splitting up the bill, pay for the food or even do some of the house chores, we can financially afford some things that we like if I would be honest"   Canada nodded in response.

"That sounds quite lucky, I have to pay rent and do things by my own, in fact, it's kinda funny how I managed to still live off of noodles, or any canned goods"   he choked out while deep in thoughts.

"you do know that if you need help with cooking, I'm willing to help?"   I took my apron off and set it aside.

"I know, but I don't wanna be a bother"   he says.

"Canada, how does that considered a 'problem' you're literally asking for the bare minimum, besides it's not like I'd have to work for you in exchange because you fell ill and had to cover up for your 3 days absence"  I added, him just shutting his mouth down and letting everything dissolve inside that little brain he had.

"sigh, you're helpless, I'll meet you tomorrow morning and teach you basics about cooking"   I nudged my temples, as I changed to my clothes.  

I left the cafe in Canada's hands as I stiffled a loud and obnoxious "Goodbye" while he just waves his hand back and forth as a response.

(hi yes I'm indeed making a side story for this book)