Ch-23

Paradise Lost

Paradise Lost

I had fallen from grace long ago. But, Sin, was my salvation. Every time, I entered the club, I felt closer to God.

If this was hell, I would willingly into it every time and sell my soul to my master, my safe place and my master.

Someone had once asked me, why I practiced kink. Kink was in many very similar to religion. I practiced it for the same religion, a faithful knelt at the altar of God. You could not see God, nor hear him, not have him, not know him and yet close your eyes and believe him to be there. Because, God resided in the heart of love and some loves were different from normal loves. But it was still love.

Yes, I needed to kneel, to be bound, to be flogged and hurt in order to feel loved but how is that any different from the devotee who knelt in the service of God.

Kink was like that religion, that place to fall back to when one was lost. It was like walking into church after being destroyed by the world, for hope, for strength.

And, this was my place of worship where I came in my moments of pain.

Bringing Nate here, felt like coming back home. With Nate, my worship had been different but of no less devotion.

The ground floor of the club was meant for ordinary revelers, for those who simply were curious to see hell but not willing to walk through it's fires.

I lead Nate through the front line where the bouncers let me in immediately with one look at my face.

I picked up a white kerchief for Nate and tied it around his hand.

"What is that for?"

"To signify you as a observer, not a participant. Should keep the wolves from devouring you."

His lips tilted in a small smile.

"I might have never been to a.....playground but I can handle myself."

He raised an imperious eyebrow.

My eyes lowered immediately.
Jesus!

"Humor me, Nate.", I said not looking at him.

We caught the elevator to the basement.

As we entered the lift, I wondered how quickly we had gotten from talking at the park to walking into Sin.

But, I was strangely excited to be his guide into the underground world. I mostly wanted to laugh at his discomfort when he would come face to face with the world of kinky dominatrixes, sadists and masochists.

A world where pain was pleasure, shaming was praise and bruises were love.

Ours was a world of contradiction, hedonistic and filled with sin.

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here", I muttered as the doors opened.

                           ----------

I watched Nate in an uncomfortable silence. Gripping the stem of the wine glass, I took a sip of the red to ease the knot of anxiety in my chest.

Nate didn't look uncomfortable in the slightest. He looked....free. His shoulders were relaxed as he toyed lazily with the rim of his wine glass and watched a voluptuous woman get caned on the St. Andrews cross. His was so calm and collected as if he her twin groans of pain and pleasure were soothing background music.

Only his eyes burned with fiery intensity and one of his fists clenched and unclenched. I knew he wasn't unaffected. He was aroused...beyond aroused and trying to fight it. And thay made me aroused.

Men crawled on the ground with women on spiked heels pulling their chains. Master Stephens was putting on a display of shibari, or Japanese rope bondage, to put a petite girl in a hog tied suspended mid-air. The girl closed her eyes, no doubt already launched into subspace.

Moans and screams rang all around us as exhibitionists engaged in glorious shows of flogging and whipping. That was not considering the orgies that were no doubt going on in the more secluded rooms.

Young men in nothing but bow ties balanced plates on their backs and served the elegantly dressed ladies at the table having  a mock tea party.
Someone dropped a glass.

"Oh, dear...", was wrenched out of my mouth as I watched the young man's eyes reflect fear. Consequences would no doubt be swift and severe.

Nate watched inscrutably as he was pulled on to the table and received five hard blows of the cane to his back, every one of which he thanked and counted.

"So what do you think of hell?", I asked, as I watched the marvelously scripted play of debauchery unfold around me.

" It's very....", he said searching for the right word. "fascinating. To see how people engage freely in their desires."

I grinned  a little. He was terrified and fascinated by my world.

"Wish to indulge in some debauchery of your own? ", I challenged. The professional subs would eat him i alive.

I was just about to answer him when there was a hush in the room.  My grin widened.