Chapter 1:The Beginning of the End

Agoti:So, who wants to spin the bottle before REALLY going to bed?

Sarvente:Are you sure, Agoti? I mean, HB's possibly going to check on us.

Agoti:Ignore that, Sarvente! Let's just spin it one.last.time!

Keith:Well, here goes nothing!

They spin the bottle. As it spins and spins, it never stopped until it landed on Agoti. Sarvente, due to how obedient she is, went to sleep.

Selever:Trouble showing up on 3...2...1...HB should be here right about...NOW!

Everyone was scared. Selever didn't notice a thing. That until he turned his back. Rasazy hid behind him, as they both ran to thier beds to hide in thier blankets.

Louise:K-Keith....I'm really scared...

Keith:Don't worry, guys. I'll save us all from this...scary...grin...I've handled people when they were angry, sometimes they got ANGRIER, other times calmed down.

Pico:I hope she calms down...

Keith:Me too.

Louise:Me three.

Keith grabs his microphone, and looks at HB a bit scared.

Keith:Let's do this.

After the song, Keith, Louise, Pico and the others witnessed Sunday being grabbed by a tentacle and being whooped and thrown in the closet in terror. So Carol made a plan.

Carol:Alright guys...

Carol:We have to get out of here.

Sadly, HB heard that and Carol got whooped and thrown in the closet with her roomate. So Keith decided to split everyone willing to escape in four groups:The Alpha Group (blue), The Omega Group (red), The Star Group (yellow) and the Flora Group (green). So they escaped and split up with thier respective team members.

It's terrible to see your friends getting hurt and thrown in the closet...You have to escape...

And it's just the beggining.