ashtray imagine: the fight.

(by the way, im gonna be typing the way how ashtray would usually talk. Soo try and imagine  how he would talk like this)

🔗

It was a friday night, and me and Y/N were fighting about something real stupid. But, the fight got a bit physical.
I was telling her to calm down because she was throwin' things in my bedroom and shit. And I don't fuck with that. "Y/N you're pissing me the fuck off. Stop throwing my shit." I said and tried to keep cool before something slipped from my mouth. "Oh please, you probably wouldn't care if it was some other girl throwing your shit huh?" She asked and continued to trash my whole bedroom. This girl was crazy as fuck. But I can't lie, she did look hot while acting like this. I said in my head, biting my lip. "Ma, you need to chill. Me and her are literally just-" I said but she cut me off. "Fuck you ashtray!" She said and slapped me. This girl made me mad. I pushed her on the bed and held her wrists with my hands.

"Yo Ash-" Fez said walking in. You both turned your heads to the door. But Fez saw the positon you both were in, and suddenly turned around leaving. "Actually, Ima leave y'all alone I can do this for myself.." He said walking out. "No fez! you got the wrong idea mane!" I said after he left. I looked down at my girlfriend. She was trying to break through from my hands. "Ashtray let me the fuck go!" She said. "Y/N, baby. Just listen to me. You're trashing my shit but you don't even know the whole story." I said leaning down a bit to her face. "Fine, what." she said in a bitchy attitude. "The girl is my fucking cousin." I said.
Her eyes went wide. She instantly felt bad and started laughing awkwardly. Then there was a bit of silence. She then broke it and spoke, "Ashtray, I didn't know she-" I cut her off and laughed. "It's okay ma. me and her just been real close since I don't really got family of my own you know?" I said and let her go. I grabbed her waist and pulled her on my lap, and kissed her soft plumpy lips.