Javon Imagine: M i s s i n g y o u

GUYS THIS IS NOT MY PLOTLINE!!! FOUND IT ON TIKTOK AND IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT, THEIR @ IS @ienvylove GO CHECK THEM OUT :)

It was 1:27 AM, and you had just went to sleep. You were doing homework the whole entire night, because you were doing a HUGE project for your science class.

Hitting the cozy blankets, you sighed in relief and shut your eyes immediately, as you hit your bed. "finally." you whispered as you snuggled softly in your blankets. You smiled and instantly fell asleep. After 10 minutes your phone started to ring. "Who the fuck is calling me at 10 to 2:00 in the morning?" you whispered loudly to yourself. You reached your hand to your desk and picked up your phone, checking the caller ID.

 You reached your hand to your desk and picked up your phone, checking the caller ID

Your eyes widened and you saw Javon calling you. Javon was quite popular at school, but you and him were really close friends since your bestfriend's with his sister Jayla. You both met at one of Jayla's volleyball games, and bonded quite well. You found him REALLY attractive, but you didn't know if he felt the same or if he maybe liked someone else. You realized it was a facetime call, and quickly put your hair down, and took off your sweater, since you had a tank top on.

You slowly pressed "answer" and saw the boy on the other side of the phone. "Hey." he said with his deep, tired voice. He smiled. He was underneath his blankets, and he was shirtless. You had to admit you couldn't stop staring at him. You automatically smiled and responded. "Hey, what are you doing up so late?" You asked. "I don't know to be honest. but um.." he said, looking away from the phone. "I, I missed your voice." he said and rubbed his face. "my voice?" you asked. You felt your cheeks run hot, and put the camera up to the ceiling. A weird smile apeared on your face. He missed my voice huh..You thought to yourself.

"is everything okay?" you asked. You were very unsure if he was just tired or, he actually just missed your voice.

"everything's fine." he said, calmly. You heard shuffling on the other side of the line. "Well, I missed yours too." You said and smiled.
"Oh yeah?" He said in THAT voice. Your stomach fluttered. You then again raised the camera up to the ceiling. "Yeah." you said whispering. He laughed. "Hey, did I wake you up?" He asked. "You did, but it's okay." you said and chuckled. "Oh I'm sorry." he said.

"Don't be. It's okay." You said and brought the camera down to your face, then smiled. You rubbed your tired eyes, "What are you doing?" you asked out of curiosity.

"missing you" he smiled.