ashtray imagine: t h e r e f or y o u

It was you and your boyfriends, toby, 3 month anniversary. So you both decided to go to a little restaurant date since toby was usually busy with his sports. You knew he loved you, just by the way he looked at you and told you the things he liked about you. But your bestfriend ashtray, always doubted that and always thought he was a complete dick head, who probably cheated on you behind closed doors.

"I don't think so." You said, as you were getting ready, fixing your hair. "what do you mean 'you don't think so', that guy is weird as fuck. I don't trust him. You know those type of jocks at school who would be acting all secretive and shit." Ashtray said leaning on the bed head of your bed. "Ashtray, please just be happy for me." You said and turned to him. You gave him THAT look and he rolled his eyes sighing out loud. "Fine." he said and went back on his phone.

It was time to leave and you hugged Ashtray goodbye. "I'll see you later alright?" you said and smiled. "Y/N, remember if he does something bad to you, i'm blowing his fucking brains out." he said in a serious tone. "yeah, yeah." you said, jokingly. But, you didn't know what was coming.

Making it to the restaurant, you fixed your dress softly, and walked inside. You saw your boyfriend talking to the waitress. He looked like he was flirting with her, but all of those things creeped in your mind and went away. You "knew" your boyfriend was loyal. At least you thought.

"Hi baby." You said and smiled giving him a hug. He slightly smiled and patted your back softly. "um- hi Y/N" he said and dusted his jacket off a bit. The waitress he was talking to earlier came back with some water for the two of you. As she left she winked at him and he smiled widely back. "Ahem" you said. "I was thinking maybe we can hang at my place after?" You asked and looked at him straightforward. "Sorry, I have plans." he said and you felt disappointed.

After 20 minutes, the waitress came back with the food. You both ate your delicious food and you felt full instantly. "Babe, i'm gonna use the bathroom, i'll be back." You said and walked to the bathroom.

What you didn't know when you came back was Toby, kissing the waitress?! You freaked out and ran to them. "Toby what the fuck!" you said and your face was in disbelief. You were very disturbed by the view you had and you were very disappointed in him. "Y/N, we're done. I don't actually like you, i'm only using you for a fucking bet." he said and smirked. Your eyes started to build with tears. You shook your head and grabbed your purse, walking away from the scene. As you pushed the door open, you froze in your spot hearing a loud gunshot.

You turned around to see your now
ex-boyfriend, dead.

"told you I'd blown his brains out." said Ashtray next to his dead body.