Vidalgo

Emerson POV

"Ven, mi paloma linda" (come my pretty dove) Vidalgo motioned to me with his outstretched hand to grab it.

I took it without hesitation not wanting to show him any form of fear. I silently followed him to our destination, he let me sleep for two hours before I was awoken.

I don't know what he is planning and I also don't know what time it is, but I know it is still in the early hours of the morning.

The sun hasn't yet risen and the sky is a dark blue almost black the moon nowhere in sight.

I had no shoes on as the cool floor hit my bare feet, suddenly Vidalgo put his hands over my eyes and made me continue walking.

I tried to protest but he told me to calm down he wasn't going to hurt me, so as stupidly as it may seem I trusted his word.

He has not threatened me in any way for the most part while I have been here anyway.

We continued to walk until my feet hit a different material. The smooth feeling of grass poking into my feet made a hesitate then let out a breath of relief when I realized. I heard the water running from the many fountains he has on his property.

"Desearia qué reconsideraras volver con tu marido." (I wish you'd reconsider going back to your husband.) "Extrañare tu presencia en mi hacienda" (Your presence on my estate will be missed.)
He said it by my ear slowly as if just voicing out his thoughts assuming I did not speak his language.

"Encontraré una manera de recuperarte. Me he encariñado contigo, es muy difícil para un hombre como yo encontrar una mujer que me cautive de alguna manera, pero tú querida. tu mente es lo más cautivador de ti." (i will find a way to get you back.) (I have grown attached to you, it is very difficult for a man like me to find a woman who captivates them in any way, but you my dear. your mind is the most captivating  thing about you.)

I found what he was saying very sweet, but no matter how nice this man is to me my heart will always belong to Kieran.

Vidalgo finally stopped walking as he motioned for me to sit while not being able to see.

I sat down and he removed his hands from my eyes. I looked around and was caught off guard when infront of me sat a tray of fruit and a basket of different sweets.

I looked around to see we were sitting on cute white colored outdoor furniture and there were light posts that had a red tint to them shining above us.

There was a big fountain sat next to us and at the top of it sat a statue of a Greek goddess. I watched as the lights inside the fountain changed color.

We were in the middle of the huge backyard and I could see the house close enough. I finally turned to make eye contact with Vidalgo only to find him already looking at me.

"You are probably wondering what this is, no?"

I slightly nodded before reaching for a strawberry, he wouldn't poison me right? They looked very appealing anyway.

"By this time tomorrow you'll be away with Russo not thinking twice about your time here. I want you to remember this place, my home fondly excluding how you arrived here Paloma."

"Can I tell you something?" I didn't respond only ate another strawberry and watched the water fall into the fountain.

He took it as a green light and continued speaking.

"I once had a family there was my wife and two sons, they were twins. They were everything to me, I loved and cherished them until the very end..."