Chapter 2: Chara Nari! Future Queen

Later

"Ha! I'm here first before everybody else, and you know why? 'Cause Mia ga ichiban!" That's what Mia said when she saw Reina-chan, Ayami-chan and I coming to her.

"Mia-chan! Hi!" I said as I greeted her.

I sat down beside her on the bench, when I saw it. In her bag was an egg. An egg? Did she get one too? I could see that it was sort of black with red and some purple or blue.

"Mia-chan," I ask, "do you...have an egg too?"

"GA-GAAAAAN!!! HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" She really needs to calm down.

"Um, I saw it in your bag," I reply.

"Woah, woah, woah. What is with all this egg stuff you're talking about?" asked Reina.

"Um...i-it's nothing really...hehe," Mia lied.

"Well, Reina-chan, you see..." I show her the egg.

"Gasp! What is that? What's inside it?" Ayami and Reina ask. How do I explain this to them?

"Mia-chan, do you have one too?" asked Ayami.

Mia nods yes and pulls it out her bag.

"See? See that #1 on the front? Ya see it? Looks cool, doesn't it?" she says, even though they sound more like questions.

"Yeah, we see it. Although, how come you guys got one and Ayami-chan and I don't?" Reina asked. She's right. I don't know why they don't have one.

I see Ayami's writing this down in her Memo book. It's the usual. Still confused by all this, we just hang out together on the bench.

Amu's POV

Next Day

I wake up, but then remember it's Saturday. So I then go back to sleep. Although, I get up anyway and call my friend, Yaya. Yaya is very childish, but sometimes, she's like a responsible big sister (especially to her baby brother). Too bad she's still in Seiyo Academy.

My phone starts ringing when Ran asks, "Who are you calling Amu-chan?"

"I'm calling Yaya to see how she's doing. Then maybe later we could meet up somewhere." I say.

"Amu-chi!(She says 'chi' instead of 'chan') Ohayo!(Good Morning)" Yaya said in her usual, over-enthusiastic mood.

"Good Morning, Yaya-chan! What are you doing now?"

"In Tsubasa's room. I'm watching him in his crib. What are you doing?"

"I just woke up. Do you want to go to the mall or something?"

"Sure! I'll go ask Rima-chan and Nagihiko-kun and Tadase-kun if they want to come too. Bye Amu-chi!" O///O (Blush) I blushed while turning of my phone. You see, I, um, well, I kind of like, um Tadase-kun... That's means I'll have to wear something nice and make sure I brush my hair neatly.

"Amu-chan, are you okay?" Miki asks. I nod, still remembering that Yaya will ask Tadase to come with us.

"Miki, can you help me pick out an outfit to wear?" Miki has a very good sense of fashion.

"Sure, OK. But why? Are you meeting up with Tadase? Hmm?" Miki teased.

O///O "Miki!" I get slightly angry, yet embarrassed.

Normal POV

Mia, Karin, Reina and Ayami meet up at the mall. There, they go Prism Stone shop. Prism Stone is a shop where you can buy clothes, accessories, shoes and bags/purses. That's where Ayami got her notebook. In Prism Stone, there is even a gachapon.