Chapter 3: I'm On My Way

KUROEchan here! Anyone like the book so far? Anyway, im going, so just keep reading... =^.^=

Reina's POV

We told our new friends all about Prism Shows and Prism Stars. I explained to them how all four of us were in a group called, Prizmmy☆. We also introduced ourselves. Amu also explained to us that we might have been able to see guardian characters 'cause our guardian eggs were about to be born.

Normal POV

The next day, Amu was walking back home and she stopped when she saw the amusement park that just opened four months ago.

"What are you thinking, Amu-chan?" asked Ran.

"Do you wanna go here?" I asked my guardian characters if they wanted to go to the amusement park.

"Yeah, sure!" they all said.

They were all having a great time, except for when someone thought Amu was crazy because it seemed as though she was talking to herself. But the truth is, that person couldn't see guardian characters.

Still at the Amusement Park

Amu's POV

We went to the teacup ride next. For some reason, I think of Ikuto every time I see those teacups.

Tsukiyomi Ikuto is a seventeen year old guy who I hate 'cause he keeps teasing me all the time just because I'm a kid. Ikuto left to search for his father, Aruto. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be back for a while.

*Phone Beep* I just got a text message. Gasp! It's from Ikuto! What does he want from me?

The text says: Yo. What r u doing now?

I know him asking me how I'm doing isn't that bad, but a seventeen-year-old? Seriously? I do not need to explain that.

Ikuto's POV

At the Airport

After texting Amu, I left the airport and made my way back to my house.

"Ikuto! Ikuto! Ikuto-nya! Are we going back home-nya?" said my guardian character, Yoru.

I nodded. Though truth is, I'm back to see Amu.