Can i go home now? Chapter 2

Picture of Sarah (Below)

Enjoy!

Chapter 2:

The next morning, i got up at 5 a.m. and i went for a jog. It helps clear my mind. After that, i went to the pool. I came back home at 9 a.m. and i started packing my stuff. Then i waited for the limo to pick me up. I was the tenth contestant in it, so there are five more to pick up  after me.  It was 11 a.am. and i went downstairs to the door and outside. I almost stepped on something and i looked down. It was a bunch of daisies, my favorites. There was a note on the bunch. 

'Hey, i am missing you already. Good luck out there.

Love you, Gabby.

-Oliver'

I started to cry and i smelt the flowers. But i wiped the tears away when the limo arrived. I said goodbye to my mother and the driver put  my suitcase in the trunk. I went inside and i saw a bunch of faces staring at me. I sat next to a girl who was texting someone, her boyfriend, i presume. She looked up and i saw it was Sarah, from yesterday. She looked at me and smiled. 

'Hello.' i said.

'Hey.' 

'You have marvellous skills, like the one where you could make arrows. That was amazing.'

'Yeah.' she sighed, 'But my mother didn't look impressed. She never does.' 

'Same for me. My mother shows no emotion to me since my sister, Hilary, died. I have been lonely ever since.' i said. 

We started to talk more and more, that i didn't realize we had reached the mansion. It was a beige house, with no windows. We went through the gates and the doors opened. The driver said our suitcases will be delivered to our rooms. We went inside and went up the shiny staircase. I went to my room and fell down on my bed. I started reading one of my books 'The Kite Runner.'  I heard a knock on my door and something slid through the door. I picked it up and it said i have to get freshed up for lunch in an hour. I went to the shower and i opened it until the water was warm. I got in and washed my hair. I got out and i dried myself. Shoot! I don't have any clothes to wear! I opened the bathroom door, and i saw a boy in there, with blue eyes and blond hair. I screamed and he screamed also. I locked the door and asked,

'WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!' 

'My name is Noah, and this is MY room.' he said. What?! I came here yesterday and i saw the number PROPERLY! 

'You better get out of my room!' i screamed.

'What? Why should i?ITS MY ROOM!' He screamed back.

'Mine!'

'Mine!'

'MINE!!!'

'MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!' I heard a feminine voice say.

It was The Head Judge, who wasn't there on trial day, Wendy Stewart.  I opened the door a little bit and saw her properly. She has short blond hair, murderous-looking blue eyes, and laugh lines. I wonder how she was when she was young. She saw me and gestured me to come out. I took a big towel and wrapped it around me. I went outside and went next to Noah, the Idiot. 

'Where is your card with the number on it?' she asked Noah. He took it out and gave it to her. She read it and made an angry face.

'YOU IDIOT! IT'S WRITTEN '09' NOT '10'! GET OUT OF HERE!' She screamed, taking his bag and dumping it outside. She then looked at me and said,' Sorry for the disturbance, Abigail.' and left the room with Noah. I saw that Wendy had put my suitcase on the bed. I took out a pair of skinny jeans and a purple shirt. It was one and i made my way to the dining room downstairs.

I went inside and saw it. It  was big and elaborately decorated with paintings, statues, and antique things. There was a long dining table with chairs. I sat next to Sarah and we talked more. I told her what happened and she started laughing. We were slienced by Wendy. Lunch arrived. It was chicken with spinach and potatoes. It was so delicious, that when i finished i took several bites out of Sarah's. After we where done, the waiters gave us ice-cream with fruit. And when we finished we were allowed to go to each other's rooms until dinner time. I went to Sarah's room and it was painted green. Sarah said she wanted to model and be an actress, but her mother disagreed. 

'I was forced to go to summer camps. I wanted to act so much. It was and still is my passion.' she cried. I hugged her and said, 

'Hilary was always prettier, smarter,faster. She won the last season,but then she died. ' i said. My head was hurting a lot, so i went back to my room and i took a nap. But then my stomach was gurgling and i ran to the bathroom and out came lunch. I wiped my face and brushed my teeth. Then i went back to sleep. 

i got up, 20 minutes later, and went to the dining area. The same routine. I went back up and read a book. Then i went to sleep. 

--

My brain is sizzling, my sister didn't let me write properly!!! Okay byeee.... 

Comment, vote and maybe fan! 

Love, Safaa <3