Can i go home now? Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

Picture of Noah (Sidebar)

ts unedited... so Enjoy!

~~~~~~

'WELCOME EVERYONE! TO THE NEW REALITY SHOW 'CAN I GO HOME NOW?' I AM YOUR HOST YAKATOMO HYSUHI! HERE IS THE LIST OF PARTICIPANTS AND THEIR TALENTS...' I heard a voice boom through the speakers near my door.

I woke up, groggily, walking to the bathroom. I am nervous, you never know what the Head can do. Freeze,burn, stab, or even shoot you. Anything at all. Anything. I got dressed in my best clothes, because we have to go to the stage in a while. I wore my purple dress, one shoulder with ruffles on the hem and shoulder and it's knee length. I also wore my black stilettos and my favorite earrings. I made my hair and wore some makeup. I looked.. okay. Compared to Hilary. Ugh, i can't stop envying her, even when she's dead.  

I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and it was Sarah. She looked absolutely gorgeous. She was wearing a long, peacock  green dress and  blue heels with diamonds on the stiletto. Her hair was open and curled and she was wearing dramatic makeup. 

'Lily.' i gasped, smiling. She looked at me worriedly. 

'What?' she asked, looking down at herself. She put her hand on her flat stomach. 'Is my stomach showing? I knew this would be an awful dress.' she sobbed.

'No,no,no! You look absolutely breathtaking.' I said. She smiled so broadly that her lips disappeared. 

'thank you. You look absolutely gorgeous. ' she said. We went out to the hall, holding hands. We saw the rest of the contestants wearing beautiful suits and dresses. Noah came out of his room. Wow. He looked so sexy. With his black suit, grey tie and black shoes. And his hair was still the same, messy but sophisticated. Oh no! I don't like Noah! Noah likes Sarah and Sarah likes him! I CANT! Noah strode towards us,smiling.

'Congrats!' he said, hugging us. I got confused. 'What? You girls are girlfriend/girlfriend! I never knew you guys were lesbians!' he said.

'WHAT!' we said simultanoeuly. I removed my hand from Sarah's. I can't believe he said that! But i am gonna stay cool. i don't want to ruin my hair. 

'I AM NOT LES!!!' We said simultanouesly again. 

'Okay, okay. Just kidding.' he declared. We went down the hall to the backstage. Everyone was waiting for us. Mr.Hysuhi was waiting impatiently, his fat fingers around the microphone. 

'Abigail, come on. Lets go' he said sweetly. We went up to the stage and Mr. Hysuhi announced my name. I gave an introduction of myself and i had to give a speech. So i started:

'Abigail Gibbs is my name, but call me Gabby. Everyone would know me by my late older sister, Hilary Gibbs. Pretty, smart, athletic and a nice person. I was always told that 'You should be like Hilary. Hilary is a perfect role model, follow her.'' I am smart, athletic maybe pretty, so i don't like being compared to her. I don't want to be famous because of her. She made her name on her own, and so will I. Thank you.' i went backstage and took a deep breath. That was the longest speech i have ever said. Kind of. 

Each one of the participants made a speech. We finally finished and we went back to our rooms. I haven't eaten anything the whole day. I went to the dining room and ate a big feast. I went back with my full tummy to my room. I was tired so i took a nap and dreamed. 

~~~~~~

Sorry its short and unedited! I wanted to update!! Commen,t vote and fan please! 

Love, Safa <3