Can i go home now? Chapter 3

Picture of Emily (Below)

Hope u enjoy!!!

Chapter 3:

'Attention, contestants! The show, 'Can i go home now?' will start tomorrow at 8:00 a.m. So be prepared. Thank you and good luck!' Wendy said through the microphone. She woke me up, and i didn't like it. I got off the bed, still groggy from sleeping. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and i took a shower. I changed my clothes into a  blue dress and flats. I went to the dining room. I sat down next to Sarah and we ate sliently We finished our breakfast and returned to our rooms. I went to Sarah's room and she was sitting on her bed, reading a book. 

'Hey, Sarah.'

'Oh,hello. Come sit down.' she said, moving to give me space. I sat down and told her,

'I have an idea. Why don't we have a game of 'Truth or Dare?' with all the contestants. It would be fun  and we will get to know them.' 

She smiled. 'Sure, that sounds fun.'

We went to all the contestants rooms and asked them to come to my room at 5:00p.m.. They all accepted. I went back to my room, and i started to arrange the furniture to make more space.  Finally, 5:00 came and Sarah arrived. A few others arrived, and by 5:30, they all arrived, including The Idiot (Noah). 

'Okay, so here's how we will play. I will write all of our names on slips of paper, and we will put it in this hat.' i showed them the magenta fedora hat i borrowed from Sarah. 'And we will go in alphabetical order. We are playing 'Truth or Dare?' ' 

Everyone cheered. This was going to be fun.

~~~~~

I took everyone's names. Barry, Cynthia, Farah, Gabriella, Hayden, Kenny, Madge, Noah, Parker, Quentin, Ryan, and Tina. I folded the papers, put them in the hat, and shook the hat. I was first, and i picked a chit out of the hat. The name was.. Noah. 

'Can i choose another name?' i asked, hoping they would Yes.

'NO!' they all shouted. 

I asked Noah, 'Truth or Dare?'

'Truth.'

'Hmm...' i thought. I got it! 'How many girlfriends did you have?' 

Everyone said 'OHHH!!!'

'Let me think.' he started counting on his fingers. 'Kendra, Jessica, Hailee, Emma, Tyra.' i heard him say.

'You are such a player.' i said, crossing my arms.

'I am just joking. I had none.' 

WHAT? He had no girlfriends!!!!!!! Not possible.

'Seriously?" i asked, widing my eyes.

'Yeah, okay now it's Barrys turn.' he said, rubbing his hands together. He looked at Sarah and Tina and winked at them, holding both their hands. Player.

~~~~

We finished the game, and everyone left, except Sarah and Noah, who were MAKING OUT ON THE FLOOR! Gross!!! AND ON MY FLOOR! 

'Hey, you guys, can you go to another floor and make out? I sleep in this room.' i said. 

'Sorry.' they both said and they left. 

Tommorow's the day. The BIG day. I hope i get through this.

----

Hey, so the show is going to start and i hope you will enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!! 

Comment, vote and fan please!!

Love,

Safaa <3