Chapter 7 - Minecart disaster...

Shellstream Seriania: So Christina? Why in the world do you have to put a secret shortcut entrance? Because I felt this is a long cut entrance to Builder Village...

Christina Flora: This is where no one even Drako can enter I am the only one who knows it but it is dangerous. If we went outside the waterfall... zombies may attack us!

Elgo Wizard: There are lava...., monsters, and other things that may kill you to death!

Unicora Adara: Then, what is that floating box with tentacles?

(Its mouth is shut not opened -v-')

Elgo Wizard: I think this is not good

Sparkle Light: It looks like it is about to shoot fire...

Christina Flora: THAT IS AGHAST! READY YOUR WEAPONS!!!

Sparkle chose her staff, Christina, Unicora, Elgo, and Shellstram chooses to use their powers while Frost chose to use his ice staff that he kept in his pocket. 

While the ghast throws a fireball at them. Unicora and Elgo don't know how to use their hands as powers blast powers at the ghast.

While Christina uses her necklace to poison the ghast, Shellstream uses her water powers as a weapon and blocked the other fireballs from the ghast but she was injured a little bit at the same time...

Sparkle and Frost used their staff to freeze the ghast to death.

Sparkle Light: OK! The ghast is- *heard something at the back* Still here...

Everyone else turns around to more ghasts blasting fireballs while shooting Sparkle saw a lever and saw that they are about to go the wrong way.

Sparkle Light: GUYS! WE NEED TO TURN ON THAT LEVER!!!!

Christina Flora: I got it! I am at the front! Come on hands we only had one shot!!!

She then used her hand to turn on the switch and she successfully did it! but-

Christina Flora: YESS! woaaahhhh!!!

They saw to railroads one is left and one is right everyone's carts had gone in different directions! Sparkle was with Frost and Shellstream while Elgo is with Christina, Unicora, and Chirpy.

Sparkle Light: Uh um... Where are the others?

Frost Winter: They must have got in a different direction...

Shellstream Seriana: Um uh what are those?

What Shellstream was pointing at are zombies who are about to kill them because one of them had a sword in their *shrugs* hands...

Sparkle Light: Whatever are those it looks like they are attacking us!

Shellstream Seriania: JUST ATTACK THEM!!!