Chapter 9 - What do you mean crush?

Elgo Wizard: What crush?

Frost Winter: E-Elgo! This is not what you think!

Elgo Wizard: Oh la la! I know some problems she can put herself into... BUT! I did not know she has a secret admirer ^v^

Frost Winter: shshshshhshsshshshhshssh!!! Do not speak it very loud! Someone may hear us!

Shellstream Seriania, Unicora Adara, and Christina Flora: What do you mean by admirer?

The three looked in the direction of Shellstream, Unicora, and Christina who heard all the commotion...

Frost Winter: THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

Shellstream Seriana: Come on! You should ask her out!

Frost Winter: WHAT?!

Christina Flora: Yeah! it could be a chance for you to get close to her!

Unicora Adara: And besides... We will help you get close to her!

Sparkle Light: Um guys... (who is outside the tent) What are you all doing in the tent? You know all of you can't be able to fit in there... right?

Unicora Adara: Wait for a sec SL! *whispers to Frost* you better kiss her!

Frost Winter: Uhhh...

Brick Chester: Coming Sparkle Light! *turns to Frost* You better do it!

Everyone except Frost got out of the tent and head back to their seats...

Shellstream Seriana: SO... tell me Brick... How did you become Christina's boyfriend?

Brick Chester: It's a secret between me and Christi...

Shellstream Seriana: Ok then... I will ask her then...

She then overheard their conversation and...

Sparkle Light (in her thoughts): I am so jealous... in a good way! I am happy Uni and Christina have their boyfriends ^v^ Hmmm does Frost even love me? COME ON SPARKLE! DON'T THINK OF THAT YOU STUPID WEIRDO!

Suddenly... someone use his hands to cover her eyes when she moved those hands and turned around... It's Frost! Who is just smiling

Sparkle Light: GAAAHH! FROST! HI! (Thoughts: MY GOSH! HE SCARED ME! But he is still handsome~ aaaaahhhh~)*blushes* Epp! Uhh... For excuse me...

Sparkle goes to the tent and closes the opening so nobody can hear her scream... Then, she gets her teddy bear stuff animal and starts hugging it and blushing

Sparkle Light: aaaaaaah~HH~H~~H~H~H~H~H~HH~HHHHAHAHHHAHHAAHAHHAAH! *faints*

*She is ok don't worry =v=' I just added the romantic thing where maybe all girls had a crush on (my opinion do not ask -///-)

Unicora heard her squealing with her ears so she decided to go to the tent and started peaking on her...

Unicora Adara: Sparkle? *closes the entrance for the tent* You had a crush on him do you~?

Sparkle gulped in nervousness and nodded yes while blushing...

Unicora Adara: Hah! I knew it!

Sparkle Light: Shhhh... Uni... keep this only between us Laylin knows this already and I don't want to get into lots of trouble...

Unicora Adara: You are not in trouble gurl! That is just normal for a romantic crush on him...

Sparkle Light: Do you mean heismychildhoodfriendatthepastandIlovedhimwhenwegrowupandandgaah!!!