Two.

Ari and I had been spending a lot of time together after school, so that sadly meant that I spent a lot more time with my very best friend, the one and only Kenneth Holland ( note the sarcasm )

Kenny used to tease me when I was younger because I had braces and my hair was wild because I had no idea what straighteners were. But now he's done teasing me because puberty did its wonders for me. Once in a while he would drop a compliment but most of the time it's sarcasm and bitchyness off of him. I have gotten back at him for teasing me though because now when I'm around and he has a girl round I would make sure that he feels uncomfortable by saying things like 'my bud Ken Ken could never get dates when we were little, because you see he had huge braces and beautiful long hair, you know like that Disney princess, rapunzel, he looked a little bit like her mainly because of his hair and the fact that he dressed in dresses' usually by that point Ari has dragged me out of the room having a laughing fit.
-
-
We were sat in my room because Ari had come back to my place after school and a question I had always wanted to ask just blurted out of me.

"Hey A, why does my bud Kenny hate me?" I quietly ask but not so quiet she can't hear me.

"Well, I know why he stopped teasing you and why he kind of hates you. Its because when puberty hit you you became a stunning young woman and little Kenny boy had a crush on you but he wouldn't tell anyone and everyone still had the impression that he hated you so he had to tease you for popularity. But then he saw you in an alley after school kissing Bradley Barnes and got mad. so yeah that's basically the story." she says.

I get shivers when she says Bradley, he's my ex also known as the schools biggest man-whore, jerk and player. He dumped me because I wouldn't give 'it' to him.

---------------------------------------------
So this is my second book my first one is a hayes grier one. If you are liking my book add it to your library and tell your friends about it because it would mean a lot to me. I'll be writing as much as I can but I got back to school in a few days so I might forget.
-Amelia-