Four.

Yesterday day Kenny and Ari had a sibling day so I stayed at home just texting Kenny seeing if everything's okay.

Thankfully everything was and today I'm gonna go over and surprise them and see if they want to do something exciting with me.

I was walking to their house slowly with my earbuds in. There was a crack in the side walk that I saw so I avoided that one but didn't seem to see the one next to it and tripped over it. I fell to the ground. Luckily no one saw and no one was around so this time I got away with it.

I reached their house, knocked on the door and ran around to the side of their house to go to the back yard. The back door was open. I stepped inside cautious of my surroundings and closed the door. I made my way over to the front door to where one of them should be. On my way I saw Ariana. I put my finger to my lips telling her to shush. She silently laughed.

"What you looking for Kenneth?" I said quite loud.

"Ugh it was you wasn't it?" He groans.

"Yep" I say popping the p then laughing.

"SIBLING MEETING PLEASE! LIVING ROOM NOW !" I shout.

They both ran to the living room an sat down with an innocent look on their faces like they had done something bad.

"Okay Hollands, today we shall paint that disgusting looking shed in your yard. No offence guys but it's disgusting colours." I say politely.
-
-

The past few days were really fun we did literally everything. We went to the movies, painted the shed, went to a music festival and we went to watch a football game. It was amazing.
-
-

I was casually sitting on the sofa eating Pringles and watching Finding Nemo, when Kenny came up to me and tapped my shoulder.

"Liv." He said softly. "Ya" I said scoffing my face with food. We both laughed quietly.

"Thank you. Ari seems so much happier and her arms clearing up. " he whispers.

"It's okay, but you know it's not always the best friend and brother that helps her out. She helps herself. She's a warrior and she's only human." I say smiling.
---------------------------------------------- So so so sorry for no update and thank you for reminding me. Schools taken over my life. Ugh.
-Amelia-