Six.

OMG what just happened! Kenny asked me out. Kenneth Holland the boy I have known my whole life, the boy who picked on me for most of life asked me to be his girlfriend! What do I do! I couldn't leave him hanging so I texted him back.

Me: I'm not agreeing just yet but what will Ariana think? She might not agree with it.

Kenny: Okay I get. shall I talk to her or do you want to.

Me: I'll do it but can you tell her to come round toy house right now ?

Kenny: yeah sure

5 minutes later there was a knock at the door. I stood up and before I reached the door it was slammed closed, Ariana had arrived.

"What's the matter Liv, Ken said it was important?" She rushed

"Yeah I'm well it kinda is..." I said looking at the floor nervous.

"TELL ME THEN!" She snapped

"Wellkennyaskedmeoutandiwanttosayyesbutidontknowifitwillbeokayeithyou. Idontwantittoruinourfriendshipyannomedatingyourbrotherandthat" I say extremely quickly under two breaths.

"Woah slow down" she said shocked

"Well. Kenny. asked. me."

"Okay but faster" she said laughing.

"Kenny asked me out and I want to say yes but I don't want it to ruin our friendship. if you don't want me to I won't. Tell the complete truth please I respect your opinion " I say gritting my teeth.

"Yes. That came from the deepest deepness of my heart. Liv I love you and I love Kenny and there's nothing better than seeing the two most important people in my life become the most important things in their lives"

"Thank you. You're the best I love you and I would never change you for anyone" I say bringing her in for a squeeze. " now let's go tell him the big news"
-
-
-
"Brother" Ariana screams.

"Boyfriend" I scream.

"What did you just call me? " He says smiling really happily.

"Boyfriend " I repeat also smiling.

Kenny and I run towards each other and pull in for a HUGE bear hug. A couple of seconds later Ari joins and then next thing I know my lips were on his, and his lips were on mine.