𝟶𝟶𝟺

- I didn't proofread.

𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

『︎』︎

Grabbing my bag that I had full of snacks, drinks, blankets, and more shit that I found useful I grabbed the flowers off of the counter. Seeing the front door open, Jèliese came in with the nigga that always cheating on her but she still go back to him every five seconds.

She be cheating on him too so I guess it works out for them. Not my business.

"You was supposed to spend time with Sanvi before she left." She shushed me rolling her eyes pointing behind her before coming all the way in smiling. "Don't touch none of my stuff please." I looked at her referring to my snacks that I had just bought for when I got back home and watched some movies.

She nodded her head. "Okay, you can come watch a movie with us if you would like."  She said trying her best to be nice, I knew that she didn't want me there. The nigga that she was with smacked his lips "Hell nah, chill no the fuck she can't." I laughed in my head choosing to ignore him, grabbing my keys off of the counter.

"Nah I'm good, I'm leaving." She sighed rolling her eyes at me but I chose to ignore that too leaving out of the house.

I put all my belongings in the back seat before waking around to the front. Seeing his car parked next to mine I grabbed my defense keychain and slashed three of his tires smiling seeing the air slowly come out.

I was going to slash the other one but I had remembered that his insurance most likely would cover it, if all four or his tires were sliced.

Ugly ass nigga probably don't even got insurance. Seeing a brick on the floor I was about to go get it but throwing a brick through his windows would be a little too much. Even for me.

I walked to the front seat humming to myself, not caring. That's what the fuck he get for being rude to me. That's my damn house, if I wanted to sit down and watch a damn movie I could do that! That was my damn Netflix account too.

Taking a deep breath I closed my eyes before starting the car up and driving to my destination.

↴︎

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓